Jump to content

"Hold Me Closer" officially drops on August 26th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

This Lockdown Is Killing Me Softly


Recommended Posts

I'm home 24/7. I might have got out of the house 2 or 3 times in 2 months. I'm loosing my mind. Also, I can't work since I worked in a hotel.

I cut off a lot of "friends" before the pandemic so I feel more alone than ever... I literally don't know what to do with myself. I don't have any goals..

:( 

Edit 06/04 :

I might go back to work next month so that's positive news.

I'm seeing my family back so that helps a lot. And I messaged a friend that I'm seeing soon.

So overall, it's a lot more positive. I also did some shopping which always helps.

Yes, this thread is turning into my little dear diary. 

:) 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Work was good but in suspension and family, well, can't really see them except my mom that I saw but that's not the same

There's nothing else..

I mean, your friends in other parts of your life. :idkney: I have my high school clique who I consider my ride or die. I also have my college friends as my life long friends. I also share a special bond with my teammates when I used to play online games professionally. Not to mention my cousins who are also very near and dear to me. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I mean, your friends in other parts of your life. :idkney: I have my high school clique who I consider my ride or die. I also have my college friends as my life long friends. I also share a special bond with my teammates when I used to play online games professionally. Not to mention my cousins who are also very near and dear to me. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Gone

I do have some people I use to go out with once in a while but that's not real friends I care about

I had like 3 close friends that's all. I always kept my circle small. I'm not that social and more introvert...

  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Gone

I do have some people I use to go out with once in a while but that's not real friends I care about

I had like 3 close friends that's all. I always kept my circle small. I'm not that social and more introvert...

I'm an introvert too. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

You can make friends here on Exhale. :hugs: I've certainly made friends here and have already connected with them outside of Exhale. You can do it too! :barbie:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+

It’s been tough for me too. Me and my bf have been working from home and quarantined.  My whole family are essential workers so I worry about them but they don’t want to talk to us since we are working from home.  
I’ve cleaned out my closets,  cooked a lot of soups, worked on music, video games, exhale, instagram, exercise, fight with my bf (lol) and wine.  these things have helped me get through it.  Also, watch Gloves, Masks by Todrick. We are all in this together :chrissy:

  • Love 1

Just let me give you one last test, is that a sin? https://soundcloud.com/jacod

Link to comment
42 minutes ago, Brat said:

It’s been tough for me too. Me and my bf have been working from home and quarantined.  My whole family are essential workers so I worry about them but they don’t want to talk to us since we are working from home.  
I’ve cleaned out my closets,  cooked a lot of soups, worked on music, video games, exhale, instagram, exercise, fight with my bf (lol) and wine.  these things have helped me get through it.  Also, watch Gloves, Masks by Todrick. We are all in this together :chrissy:

I wouldn't mind being quarantined with a bf tho, I have some hook-hups to spend time :duh: LMAO I tried all recipes possible I am even tired of eating at this point it's always the same.. I hate to live a monotonous life, there's no passion, no excitement,..

PS : You can check my instagram :hiii:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I'm an introvert too. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

You can make friends here on Exhale. :hugs: I've certainly made friends here and have already connected with them outside of Exhale. You can do it too! :barbie:

Not sure if there's anyone from my city here tho (I'm from Brussels).

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Not sure if there's anyone from my city here tho (I'm from Brussels).

I didn't mean literally outside. :deadbanana: I mean, outside Exhale - like social media. I came on Exhale a few weeks before the pandemic so there's no way i can meet up with Exhalers. Atleast not right now. :blol:

Link to comment
19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I didn't mean literally outside. :deadbanana: I mean, outside Exhale - like social media. I came on Exhale a few weeks before the pandemic so there's no way i can meet up with Exhalers. Atleast not right now. :blol:

It's still the same online thing. Check my insta girl :hiii:

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
28 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

I wouldn't mind being quarantined with a bf tho, I have some hook-hups to spend time :duh: LMAO I tried all recipes possible I am even tired of eating at this point it's always the same.. I hate to live a monotonous life, there's no passion, no excitement,..

PS : You can check my instagram :hiii:

Amazing pics of Santorini :urite:

Just let me give you one last test, is that a sin? https://soundcloud.com/jacod

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 5:38 PM, Louis_j said:

Too many disappointments and conflicts, I was like "I deserve better than this ****ty friends" so...

I wanted to make new friends but that's not possible anymore..

I know this post is a bit late, but if its worth anything, I would like to give my two cents on this. 

I used to have a few close friends who I tried to distance myself from because they were not meeting my expectations  (like always calling off meet-ups at the very last minute, playing mind games, doing things behind my back out of jealousy, etc,)

As I grew up, I realise how hard it is for friends to come by, it made me realise that no matter how much they hurt me sometimes, life is still better having them around.

The complications of friendships are so underated, I might not get them 100% of the time, but even having those 5% of good moments count for me now. :)

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

I know this post is a bit late, but if its worth anything, I would like to give my two cents on this. 

I used to have a few close friends who I tried to distance myself from because they were not meeting my expectations  (like always calling off meet-ups at the very last minute, playing mind games, doing things behind my back out of jealousy, etc,)

As I grew up, I realise how hard it is for friends to come by, it made me realise that no matter how much they hurt me sometimes, life is still better having them around.

The complications of friendships are so underated, I might not get them 100% of the time, but even having those 5% of good moments count for me now. :)

Yeah I actually ended up contacting one of them, hope our relationship get better, it's been 1 year, hope the person grew up cause she's actually younger then me so I was always the one saying "okay, I have to be the bigger person"... She realized what she did wrong and maybe I should try to act different also...

I cut everyone just before corona so I didn't sreally see the difference and before that I was very busy working so yeah...

I'll give this another 50th chance :mhm:

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Yeah I actually ended up contacting one of them, hope our relationship get better, it's been 1 year, hope the person grew up cause she's actually younger then me so I was always the one saying "okay, I have to be the bigger person"... She realized what she did wrong and maybe I should try to act different also...

I cut everyone just before corona so I didn't sreally see the difference and before that I was very busy working so yeah...

I'll give this another 50th chance :mhm:

Awwww, I am glad you reached out.

In these kinds of situations, I guess just not expecting too much of people helped me a lot :)  

There have been really dark times for me because I was so lonely, I still live alone.

It took a long time for me to learn that compromising more with the people that I have is much better than being alone. It may come off a bit wrong, but it makes me happier overall

Good luck!!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

Awwww, I am glad you reached out.

In these kinds of situations, I guess just not expecting too much of people helped me a lot :)  

There have been really dark times for me because I was so lonely, I still live alone.

It took a long time for me to learn that compromising more with the people that I have is much better than being alone. It may come off a bit wrong, but it makes me happier overall

Good luck!!

Yeah but when you're the only one compromising, it's not good for you.

Yeah I used to expect so much from friends when I was younger. Oh God. I learned...

It sucks to be alone but sometimes it's better to be alone and trust me, you always make new friends.

Last trip I did in Madrid, I was 3 days with friends of a friend that I didn't knew much.

The're was 1 particular guy that hated me (he was not suppose to be part of the trip, that's why I went with them) and was jealous that I was getting along with he's 2 friends that he started drama and tried to turn his friends on me.

The last day I was like "**** them", I left, took another hotel by myself. When I went eating, I met another guy. We went out together later and it was like the best night of the 3. So, you are never stuck.

Honestly if I didn't stopped working and there would be no Covid-19, I don't think I would have messaged her... But We'll see, 1 year has passed.. I'm seeing her next week.. But I'm gonna have to break the ice..

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...