Madonna rarely does a greatest hits tiur. Or heavy on her past catalog.

There's only a few time Madonna rekied on her catalog. When she did. There were never the original arrangements. Some were given like a Heavy Metal and Glam rock treatment. Others into an edm europhic treatment and in some cases. A jazzed version. Like how Deeper and Deeper is performed. Proving the versatility and artistry in her catalog..

However while most tours are shaped to promote the current album. Her 2004 tour Reinvention wasn't that. She being a marketing genius understood that American life couldn't be a full tour itself. So Madonna decided to go into her catalog and give them a reinvention..

However everytime I'm at the airport. It takes so much for me not to do the epic nobody knows me. 

She performed the best songs in American life including Nothing fails. One of her best love songs. Which is rare. Unless she's in love. We really don't get a love song. 

Still some of the best arrangements happened her. Material girl given a hard rock treatment. Frozen given a chilly gothic techno house beat..

It's one of her best shows and it's a shame the DVD didn't come out and was replaced with the documentary..

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived