One Ho Against Covid Exhale Benefit Thread: What Are Some **** Vids To Help With Self Isolation

glorytotheworld

This thread is to help with all your slutty/pervy hos on here that may or may not have bf's. Ran out of batteries or air to blow up your dolls during this crisis. (Even though this site asks that you breath heavy :chrissy:)

Anyways share your fave **** vids/songs

Here is one for all the Queens on here (All 98% of you...:demi:)

And some of you secret ho's better respond and not leave me looking all thirsty by myself

:umok:

P.S: This song is super hot even if the vid does nothing for me:

Your welcome ho's.

:gagasmile:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I don't think @EasyThere would like me to share his video dancing to Pony.

...so I'll share this instead. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Hide contents

If such a video does exist. It should be presented. This thread is to give relief whilst during this trying time.

:raven:

But then again I don't know anything about easythere and if they are a total jordan miller or a total offspring of the I don't know him president of US of A

:bieber:

1 hour ago, glorytotheworld said:

If such a video does exist. It should be presented. This thread is to give relief whilst during this trying time.

:raven:

But then again I don't know anything about easythere and if they are a total jordan miller or a total offspring of the I don't know him president of US of A

:bieber:

What does being a 'total jordan miller' mean exactly. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

1 minute ago, glorytotheworld said:

If you are understanding the slurred D-speech coming out of my mouth in this thread you clearly speak the language of a hussy.

:chrissy:

jk dont ban me for being a sassy ho

:imacat:

What is a hussy? :ohwut:

Don't worry, you won't. I don't even know if you're coming for me. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What is a hussy? :ohwut:

Don't worry, you won't. I don't even know if you're coming for me. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

A hussy is a ho. The joke was that you were getting my humor therefore we both speak the same language but I feel like an Alien now but not the Britney kind and more like the Xenomorph kind atm ngl

:jackk:

5 minutes ago, glorytotheworld said:

A hussy is a ho. The joke was that you were getting my humor therefore we both speak the same language but I feel like an Alien now but not the Britney kind and more like the Xenomorph kind atm ngl

:jackk:

SCREAMINGGGGGGGGG sorry omg i've never heard of that word til now. I only know wh00000re, sl-t, h0e, tramp. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

4 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

Why not? :tiffanycries: I just wanna have some fun sometimes :imacat::brit2016:

The way that you had :tiffanycries: at the beginning and then added :brit2016: at the end has me LOLing rn. :haha:

6 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

The cat was the least iconic part of that profile picture :shameless:

:drag:

Archived