Jaime Spears is evil. It is some weird Twilight zone of what I went thru.

Spicechinodiva

Britney's situation is similar to what I went thru in the late 90s. 

Between 1996-1998. I was the subject of a messy Child Custody. Between a team of My mom and Grandparents and on the other side my step dad and step mom. 

I never was able to go to any of the court proceedings but I do remember saying things to a lawyer and the child protective services representative in the case. Very scary for any 12 year old to go thru. I try to erase it. It's painful. 

This all started by a confidential letter that was address to my mom. He assumed my family on my birth side (FYI I'm actually the dictionary definition of the Word Bastrd. A fatherless child. He abandoned my mom cos he would have been dishonorably discharged by the Air force if word got out that he had an affair outside in his marriage which resulted in an unwanted pregnancy. That's a big no in the military. So what he did hurts. But understandable for a career in that field)

So my mom reads the letter the day she arrived to my grandpa's. If they haven't intervened I would be a ward of the state of Alaska. So I was kidnapped. Cos he lied and said we moved to Georgia. I did ask this is like 8 blocks from our original house. When he said welcome to Georgia. I was like ok, then. My current self headset on music loud turn off the world was coming into form. 

Yes it was a cassette walkman. 

So overtime. I became a pawn in what felt like a real life Chess game. 

I told him. I couldn't wait to spend the entire month of August. With my family in AZ. He said it's a week. He unsuccessfully tried it to be denied by the judge. I got a full month in the summer of 97.. even my aunt merri flew from Tennessee to see me for one week. Felt like a reunion. I knew these people but of course it also felt like strangers. Six years without any visits or connections for a minor while exciting is also scary..

Even though I was the subject of the case..

I don't know where my strength was for not allowing what my brother to happen..

The downside of my brother being the pawn was actually seeing him be brainwashed by him (his dad). Honestly if i didn't have hope for a new life or wanting to leave a horrible situation. I probably would be in the same boat. Cos for any kid. Its draining on your mental health. To not know what's going to happen in the end..

Jaime reminds me of him. Using everybody  against  Britney  (I don't think Sam is involved). I believe Jason was that pawn. To even be put in the conservatorship. Sam isn't in that closeness with Jamie to be added to that status. I believe he's brainwashing the boys to hate him and slowly to hate Britney. Sadly it's obviously working. K Fed might be no angel. But I do believe he doesn't know what's really going on. That's even scary if you think.

FYI. My case turned out good. My grandparents became my guardian and won the case. 

I hope for the boys. A light happens and Lynne gets involved to save them before it's too late. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived