Bad Bunny tanning nakie

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yup and they sold out as quick as Britney vinyls :pika: she has an iconic pink vinyl too :pika:

Ok I respect that. :pika: Like I know she has a following but like she needs to climb up the ladder before she gets on my radar. :pika: Good thing you stan other legends. :pika:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She’s criminally underrated :pika: have you actually listened to her albums :pika:

Like I said, she's not on my radar. :pika: I listen to everyone's albums/music as long as I think they're relevant - even if I don't particularly like the artist. :pika: I still give it a listen just so I could be on top of everything. Examples are Halsey and Camila. :pika:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Like I said, she's not on my radar. :pika: I listen to everyone's albums/music as long as I think they're relevant - even if I don't particularly like the artist. :pika: I still give it a listen just so I could be on top of everything. Examples are Halsey and Camila. :pika:

Not you listening to trash just cause it’s relevant :pika: but at least you listen to Camila :pika:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ll pray for you for being on top of flops just cause kids stream garbage nowadays :pika:

I don't care for what kids stream cause I don't listen to Tinashe and similar C or D List artists like Marina and Tove Lo. :pika: I just need to be on top of all things pop culture cause it's what I do. :pika: I only care for A Listers. :pika:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She got a worldwide hit :pika: and a second baby hit :pika:

Yet no one is talking about her or even writing about her in the press. :pika: She hasn't even been brought up here until you did :pika: and i'm currently listening to Lola :pika: it's our collab :pika:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.