Britney singing STRONGER LIVE (video inside)

ToxicMadness

21 hours ago, Avatar said:

I always assumed she lipped the most of the tour. It's nice to know that didnt start until the Britney/ITZ era.

She sings live on Live From London and There's No Place Like Home both from OIDIA era, though she's kinda out of breath all the time. :bcutelaugh: In the latter, there's playback on the choruses and background singers but she sings the verses solo live, and during the choruses you can hear her trying to sing on top of the playback during the high notes but her flopness and being out of breath makes it hard for her to come through. :yesokay:

21 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I remember one of my mom's friends went to the Oops tour and complained about the vocals.  Lol. I was like, "shut up *****". 

Thank you for your service!!! :letitburn:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Roxxy said:

She sings live on Live From London and There's No Place Like Home both from OIDIA era, though she's kinda out of breath all the time. :bcutelaugh: In the latter, there's playback on the choruses and background singers but she sings the verses solo live, and during the choruses you can hear her trying to sing on top of the playback during the high notes but her flopness and being out of breath makes it hard for her to come through. :yesokay:

I dont remember the No Place special, but the london vocals were pre-recorded. I dont think it was the whole show, but most of it.

Archived