Normani faces backlash for tragic performance at the NBA All-Star pregame concert

Jordan Miller

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm...Normani, Normani...

I actually watched the entire NBA All-Stars performance on YouTube and it didn't appear nearly as bad as what some of the fan videos represent. The crowd actually appeared pretty hype, and I thought her choreography was sharp.

She just needs to release an album and do normal promo like a typical up-and-coming pop-star. Her attitude is becoming off-putting, as well as Sean Bankhead, who I personally think is overrated. To tell people that they don't even deserve your energy reeks of ego and excessive hubris, eww.

I thought Normani had a cute, and bubbly personality while in Fifth Harmony. She has practically no personality and that's part of her problem now, in addition to releasing mediocre music since Love Lies and Dancing With a Stranger.

With no personality and fan interaction, nor a musical identity, she just can't rely solely on the fact that she's a great dancer, and decent singer.

Look at all the work Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney, and even Camila put it, early in their careers.

Archived