Toxic's road to 400,000,000

jomarr

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's something satisfying about toxic going 500 million views , i don't know how to explain it i don't usually care for YT number but with toxic and BOMT it just seems "unfabricated" and ethical. Because you know , taylor and katy's views seem slightly manipulated to me 

And the fact that this particular song was released in 03 yet now it's gaining this great momentum just cements its classical status. Ok i just remembered that i became a fan after hearing toxic's intro in 2004 :akii:

Im a big toxic fan i guess :nynod:

24 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

There's something satisfying about toxic going 500 million views , i don't know how to explain it i don't usually care for YT number but with toxic and BOMT it just seems "unfabricated" and ethical. Because you know , taylor and katy's views seem slightly manipulated to me 

And the fact that this particular song was released in 03 yet now it's gaining this great momentum just cements its classical status. Ok i just remembered that i became a fan after hearing toxic's intro in 2004 :akii:

Let's get to work bxxch

:plzney:

5 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Yes YouTube videos are definitely manipulated, “Drunk in Love” mysteriously gained hundreds of millions of views OVERNIGHT after the Grammys performance... when only a few million watched the Grammys itself..... lmao.... And let’s not even talk about how Avril Lavigne “Girlfriend” was the most watched video on YouTube somehow for a while... :akii:

Archived