This is the equivalent to how Britney performs nowadays....

BritneyFbTb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXum7vUrqmY

Never thought icarly predicted Britneys performing abilities in 2018... 

Seriously tho what happened to the choreo in POM? I have not been as active and just saw a clip of Britney running to the back as her dancers do the choreography, she does not even finish the choreos anymore? 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They did that after the circus tour. Back then I thought it was accurate but now I think they exaggerated. Circusney did pretty well. I would say they predicted early femmefatalney though...

Currentney has a lot of energy too and has many good moments during the show. It's not fair to say that she looks dead on stage now when we see videos from CYM, MATM, Clumsy, Slave and other songs where she does pretty well. We can't criticize her just because of Womanizer and it's robotic choreo, which btw has to look like that because it has a robotic sound and her backup dancers act like robots too. Am I the only one who gets it? :wyd:

What she really needs is a good glam team and designer outfits. I'm sick of her looking so bad on stage when she could look like a doll.

Archived