We’re just not gonna talk about this?

Crayboy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Paulino999 said:

Uhmmm in fact I was going to ask why you don't post a pic of yourself... instead posting a pic of Christina ?

But it's okay. Not everyone is ok with how they look..:kisses2all:

the only people here with their pics in their avatars are the gays on this site. I dont know why but its ture. Probably so you guys can thirst over each other as Ive seen many times. Im a woman so believe me you wouldnt be interested in my picture.

10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

the only people here with their pics in their avatars are the gays on this site. I dont know why but its ture. Probably so you guys can thirst over each other as Ive seen many times. Im a woman so believe me you wouldnt be interested in my picture.

:giggleney: hahaha omg you're so funny baby,   

But saying those comments and saying aaalll the gays bla bla.. we can all asume how you look, where do you come from and what we can expect from you...

and yes u r right... we prefer to see a pic of Christina instead of one of the real you  

mmm btw if you wanna see pics and videos of me check out my Instagram,... @paulinoorraca

maybe you'll get interested in me...:kisses2all:

13 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Hi there :saycheese:

4 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

:giggleney: hahaha omg you're so funny baby,   

But saying those comments and saying aaalll the gays bla bla.. we can all asume how you look, where do you come from and what we can expect from you...

and yes u r right... we prefer to see a pic of Christina instead of one of the real you  

mmm btw if you wanna see pics and videos of me check out my Instagram,... @paulinoorraca

maybe you'll get interested in my ...:kisses2all:

I didnt say aaaal the gays. I just said that thoes who have themselves in their avatar seem to all be gay. I havent seen any women with their pics and with the amount of "omg youre so hot" "Send *****" comments on here I doubt straight men would feel comfortable.

My picture and my looks are irrelevant just like yours. Your argument isnt better just because its you in your profile picture. Btw I could easily use a picture of a ramdon girl I found on Social media and so could you. So whats the point??

Im not interested in your IG but thanks.

Archived