What is American Express Invites?

Greek_Fan

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Greek_Fan said:

Hey guys in trying to but tickets but the best seats and rows are only with American Express Invites
Whats this? Can I still buy with my mastercard?

OMG I hate this! and i am so angry! why are they doing it I have no idea. I even asked a friend to use her American express card and it didn't work. :( I think its either just use a card or there is something that needs to be done before you try to use it 

2 minutes ago, Greek_Fan said:

Really???
Not even the American Express card holders can't buy?

WTF??

I men we were on the phone when she was giving me her details and there is a chance soemthing was wrong but even when we double checked the numbers I still couldn't get it. it said problem with the card number and I lost the ticket. 

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, timito said:

I men we were on the phone when she was giving me her details and there is a chance soemthing was wrong but even when we double checked the numbers I still couldn't get it. it said problem with the card number and I lost the ticket. 

Is it with M&G?

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Greek_Fan said:

Damn!
And there many tickets available at the best 5 rows and I cant buy them cause I dont have American Express
And do you still have a card of the country you want to buy? Or American express from other countries can too?

I just bought front 5 row package not choosing the AE option.

Just now, Invitation said:

is C really bad? I've never been there. Please let me know. This is my 3rd show so I can choose not to go

Don't know but I want the BEST seats and I want the center!
I'm planning to visit birmingham from Greece just for Britney for one day and want olny the best

Archived