Anyone tried for tickets today?

timito

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, timito said:

I wanted to get meet and greet and I did get it into my basket but then when I pressed continue it said no tickets. This is the most frustrating thing :( to have the money and not be able to get VIP for a third time 

i did manage to get m&g today and a 3rd row ticket

Just now, MaPlayz said:

I"m sorry boo... that sucks so bad! But try again when the official one goes on sale coz they did have M&Gs left over for the official sale last time! I have NOT had any luck the past 3 times I tried, but today, I managed to snatch one of the M&Gs for Blackpool! :unreal:

Oh that's great! I will try I'm just sick of getting the same response. Hopefully the general sale is on my bday so maybe lucky to get one . 

10 minutes ago, Invitation said:

You need to stop reading posts and get to work, *****! Otherwise someone will get it if a new ticket is released

Hahah I know you are right and I am refreshing but at the same time I don't see a point because I keep getting to tickets matching I just can't understand how someone is taking so long to decide if they want the ticket or not 

Archived