Germany shows - Discussion thread

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Berlin or Msomething place? Did you book hotel? Are you going alone or you have some company?

Berlin, the best flight I could find. I am going with my best friend, but I will book later cause we will do some tourism as well, I wont stay only for the concert as I am going! But the only ticket option we found was the one at block 220 with 80,90 euros each

20 minutes ago, BritneySpearsGr said:

Berlin, the best flight I could find. I am going with my best friend, but I will book later cause we will do some tourism as well, I wont stay only for the concert as I am going! But the only ticket option we found was the one at block 220 with 80,90 euros each

I was checking some hotel options and prices earlier. When you book hotel/motel room/apartman, make sure that you checked every available option, cause they could charge you extra money per person, just because of position of that room and better view.

2 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Is anyone from Serbia planning to attend? I'm having second thoughts. My friends like Britney, but not enough to travel to another country just to see her. :receipts2:

I tried to purchase a ticket today which was around 180€ cuz I really wanted to go, (I'm from Serbia btw), and the payment was blocked by my bank several times so I dunno what happened there

10 minutes ago, Nick666 said:

I tried to purchase a ticket today which was around 180€ cuz I really wanted to go, (I'm from Serbia btw), and the payment was blocked by my bank several times so I dunno what happened there

Mozda je problem u kartici. Ukoliko kupujes preko ticketmastera, trebalo bi da je sve kako treba, posto podrzavaju uglavnom sve vrste kartica. Ako kupujes preko drugih sajtova, moras pogledati koje kartice i nacine placanja prihvataju.

59 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Mozda je problem u kartici. Ukoliko kupujes preko ticketmastera, trebalo bi da je sve kako treba, posto podrzavaju uglavnom sve vrste kartica. Ako kupujes preko drugih sajtova, moras pogledati koje kartice i nacine placanja prihvataju.

Koristio sam Visu preko Ticketmastera (sto generalno prihvataju). Tako da je ili odbijeno jer se naplacuje u evrima a ne u RSD ili je banka smatrala da je transakcija shady pa je odbila. Bilo kako bilo isao bih i dalje ali ono... jeez

Archived