Will Britney be dragged because of POM Tour?

pbarcelos

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

someones never heard of examples before

Well, it took four pages before anyone could come up with more than 10 acts that were big must-see spectaculars. And not all of those artists would tour at the same time, so that doesn't give the GP a lot of options if they want to see a big show.

That's why Britney's still selling out -- even at her worst, she's still more entertaining than most people at their best.

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Well, it took four pages before anyone could come up with more than 10 acts that were big must-see spectaculars. And not all of those artists would tour at the same time, so that doesn't give the GP a lot of options if they want to see a big show.

That's why Britney's still selling out -- even at her worst, she's still more entertaining than most people at their best.

But POM isnt even Britney at her worst. Sure the show is outdated but at its core the good moments are better than anything shes delivered since in terms of actual performance value and not just good staging and lighting. It's not like the disastrous femme fatale tour 

Look, I have to be honest-- I don't know. Knowing the press the way it is now, and the GP, most'll probably be like, "Good for her, she's doing great."

But I'm still hoping Pepsi being the sponsor will mean that the costumes won't look so damn cheap, because that'll be the one thing they WON'T be forgiving about. Trust and believe. It's the one thing they really went in on about NYE, too.

4 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

But POM isnt even Britney at her worst. Sure the show is outdated but at its core the good moments are better than anything shes delivered since in terms of actual performance value and not just good staging and lighting. It's not like the disastrous femme fatale tour 

True. Plus, I'm not even really referring to Britney herself -- moreso the staging of the POM tour and the "Britney brand." 

If we had POM staging (shitty) combined with a FF performance (also shitty), then yes, I think the world would drag her. But we're getting a POM-level performance (not completely shitty) combined with POM staging (shitty), so I actually think she'll be just fine.

Archived