Selling My Rare Vintage Britney Posters and Calendars!

Politik

Anyone interested in buying these? I’m going to post them on eBay but thought I’d offer them to Exhale first. I used to have a huge collection of Britney stuff, this is all I have left, 2001 and 2002 calendars, a folder and book from 1999 and posters from 2000,  they made me happy when I was younger, but now it’s time to move on and offer them to a better home. :P 

P.S. don’t know how to upload pics on here, but here’s a link. 

https://ibb.co/iDPNYR

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, JustLoveBritney said:

ooh, i like the very top one! i may or may not be interested? ;) do u know where i can find that photo on the internet? i've tried searching but my flop *** cannot seem to find it anywhere.

I am not sure where you can find it, that pic came in a teen magazine from the early 00s! 

6 hours ago, Politik said:

Anyone interested in buying these? I’m going to post them on eBay but thought I’d offer them to Exhale first. I used to have a huge collection of Britney stuff, this is all I have left, 2001 and 2002 calendars, a folder and book from 1999 and posters from 2000,  they made me happy when I was younger, but now it’s time to move on and offer them to a better home. :P 

P.S. don’t know how to upload pics on here, but here’s a link. 

https://ibb.co/iDPNYR

Omg those take me back!!! I still have my posters and pictures I have from back in the day . But I will never be able to get rid of them. It was my childhood.  

Archived