Someone shouts Britney was JT's possession and he says that women aren't possession and that's wrong

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, Arya said:

I know he was lol it was like a month before the break up lol

Oh I’m not beIng snarky but he would have a different view if he wasn’t with her since he was bad mouthing her everywhere. That’s why I said that

22 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Oh I’m not beIng snarky but he would have a different view if he wasn’t with her since he was bad mouthing her everywhere. That’s why I said that

I know where you are coming from and I couldn't agree more. I was just stating that I also knew it was before the break up. They broke up when he was still with nsync and he was nice and chill about it. She said once that first he broke up with her and then she broke up with him and maybe that was it, maybe the second break was the worst but when he began doing the solo interviews, it was like he was bipolar or smt. Sometimes he'd say smt nice and then be an arrogant pressed **** talking about their *** life. Even in the same interview he'd insinuate he got cheated on and then he'd say she was a beautiful soul, etc. I know it was marketing too, but I always felt that when he was still on nsync, maybe he couldn't be himself and talk **** about her too. Maybe as a solo act he got more freedom to show his true colors. 

Archived