Name of Britneys next album ?

Betty1994

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ummm

:kyliecry:

1 solo single with an urban latin remix with j balvin and enrique iglesias (n1 everywhere, her first number one on Spotify :kyliecry:) the plan was just a video for the original song but due to the huge commercial success, her  team decide to release another video for the remix) :kyliecry:

then, another buzz single ala I Wanna Go (gp is prasing her again :kyliecry:   and n1 everywhere) one month after... her social media disappears :anxiety:

GMA announces Britney news is coming soon, a countdown of 1 week, each day they will show her epics videos (Baby one more time, Crazy, Oops, Stronger, Slave, Overprotected remix, Toxic, Me against the music, Womanizer, Circus and Till the world ends).

The day has become and Britney will perform her second single deepness :kyliecry: the album also is called deepness 

a new reinvented Britney appears on social media with 0 followers, lets the new era begin :kyliecry: if something goes wrong they activate her old account again :anxiety:

Britney Jean Spears

it's going to be a 3CD box set release

Disc 1: Britney - All the tracks from the Britney Era

Disc 2: Jean - All the tracks form Britney Jean plus some unreleased MyahBritney/will.i.am tracks

Disc 3: Spears - Left over Glory tracks that didn't make the cut and she can't record new material Vegas of the new Vegas residency, ya know?

Archived