#VegasStrong Tee

ifuseekamy_

http://store.britneyspears.com/vegasstrong-tee.html

I dunno if this is late news but haven't seen this posted......they added a new Britney #VegasStrong tee to the official merchandise store. Net proceeds from sales are donated to the Las Vegas Victims Fund. They are available for pre-order; $45 t-shirt :lmao: I wish the prices were a little bit more reasonable but still cool they are doing this.....

On another note, I still have had a sweatshirt sitting in my shopping cart for like 2 weeks now that I can't reason with myself to buy it for the $60 price tag, but at the same time I refuse to move it out of my cart because I want it :bpout: Kind of wish it would sell out lol

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, danny1994 said:

That’s great. Price is a little steep, but if you tell yourself you’re paying $30 for the shirt and $15 as a separate donation, it justifies it lol

These t-shirts cost $10 tops to make so it is more like a $35 donation. :queenflopga:

It's cool they are doing this, but while they were at it, they should have released Blackout 10 items. :juggingu:

37 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

These t-shirts cost $10 tops to make so it is more like a $35 donation. :queenflopga:

It's cool they are doing this, but while they were at it, they should have released Blackout 10 items. :juggingu:

Well employees have to be paid also, that factors into prices being so much higher than the cost to make. So they’re really donating the proceeds after everyone is paid

2 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

The design is kinda crappy but it’s for a good cause. I’m actually considering to buy it. 

Which sweater are you talking about? I low key want the tie dye one. 

I want the white one w/ the cover of the Britney album lol :calculating: I also kinda want the Xmas ***** sweater now. I wonder if they would sell them left over on sale after the holidays. I think I'll get the Vegas Strong shirt - I got a coupon for 10% off to me email 

Archived