Why doesn't Britney sing with her real voice?

LELE

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bc this is her 'britney' voice that made her famous and it's her trademark so I understand why her label/management wants her to keep it

Blackout's voice was edited but she was singing mostly in her natural deeper voice and It was flawless (she wasnt working with Larry back then)

but now she used her 'real' voice in Glory a lot so maybe B10 will be that way too :mattafact:

29 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

bc this is her 'britney' voice that made her famous and it's her trademark so I understand why her label/management wants her to keep it

Blackout's voice was edited but she was singing mostly in her natural deeper voice and It was flawless (she wasnt working with Larry back then)

but now she used her 'real' voice in Glory a lot so maybe B10 will be that way too :mattafact:

I was listening to the radio yesterday and the other singers sang in a different tone than Britney's, the ¨baby voice¨ did not fit well, I don`t know how to explain it.
She should try what she did with  her natural deeper voice in blackout

Archived