Remember when Britney Spears was going to host the 2006 Billboard awards

Cappycorn87

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sunkissed said:

It was a bad year for Britney and her reputation was in shambles.

Her and Paris would've been dragged, mocked, and smudged left and right.

I would've loved to have seen that mess tho :verycool:

Britney rep was pretty fine at the time

The ratings would have been through the roof at the time.

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney rep was pretty fine at the time

The ratings would have been through the roof at the time.

She was a 24 year-old fallen, disgraced popstar and divorced mother of two being photographed drunk in clubs, with her famous coke-head friends and her coochie hanging out in town.

Her reputation was definitely solid. :urite:

56 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

She was a 24 year-old fallen, disgraced popstar and divorced mother of two being photographed drunk in clubs, with her famous coke-head friends and her coochie hanging out in town.

She was not a disgraced popstar at the time and she had not fallen yet either

the VMAs 2006 was already cringeworthy :grimace:

this would have been messier. Messier than Miley, messier than Katy, so i'm glad it didn't happen. She was already doing a lot of embarrassing things to herself that time (and was about to do even more embarrassing things). Can't believe some of you wanted to see her mess up even more :decisions:

10 hours ago, sunkissed said:

I dont really agree sis.

That was only the very end of 2006. most of 2006 she was pregnant, remember? After she gave birth and divorced she was praised like hell.  And she looked fierce, everyone loved her and the world was rooting for her because she FINALLY divorced  Kevin, she even got a standing applause for just presentating a VMA award at the vma if im right. I think people would loved  it if she hosted, she was everything and everywhere for divorcing Kevin. In a good way.

3p6nig44qo1zc.png

But right after that, late 2006, she decided to hang out with Paris and destroyed her high expacted reputation. Literally in just one month, the worst happened late november and in december if im not mistaken.  :urite:

Archived