Why IWG has that many views?

IonutM

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IWG was pretty big on the radio and rode off the success of TTWE. I think it took TTWE along with the "performances" and the S&M remix for the GP to realize that Britney was really back at it again, and then IWG came along and it just happened to be one of those super simple yet catchy songs that the GP loved so much at the time

It was her biggest radio hit, even in many countries reached #1 position. I was never a fan of the video back then but now in perspective it was fun with an interesting point  and message behind it :NYsassy:

She never performed the song in any tv show or award and yet reached #7 on BB, which means people love and expect that type of music from Britney  :lemmetellu::lemmetellu:

Time to return to Max Martin tbh  :tiffanynod::tiffanynod: 

I know some of you prefer "quality" over "success" (as if Britney wrote Bohemian Rhapsody) but I can't keep seeing my icon falling into oblivion due to lack of hits :lessons::lessons:

2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

It was her biggest radio hit, even in many countries reached #1 position. I was never a fan of the video back then but now in perspective it was fun with an interesting point  and message behind it :NYsassy:

She never performed the song in any show and yet reached #7 on BB, which means people love and expect that type of music from Britney  :lemmetellu::lemmetellu:

Time to return to Max Martin tbh  :tiffanynod::tiffanynod: 

I know some of you prefer "quality" over "success" (as if Britney wrote Bohemian Rhapsody) but I can't keep seeing my icon falling into oblivion due to lack of hits :lessons::lessons:

I totally agree :nynod:

Archived