This song with a proper production is definitely as strong as an album track

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always felt like BO could have been a double disc. Take Heaven on earth off and OTW put it with the other unreleased and would have made fans happy.

My real problem with slow songs is she won't sing them so they are pointless these days. 

If we get b10 I actually hope it all up beat because there is no point with Britney to have slow songs 

Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I always felt like BO could have been a double disc. Take Heaven on earth off and OTW put it with the other unreleased and would have made fans happy.

My real problem with slow songs is she won't sing them so they are pointless these days. 

If we get b10 I actually hope it all up beat because there is no point with Britney to have slow songs 

I on the contrary want slow songs.

But I can understand how you feel.

Some things feel more real or more dead to some, depending on the surrounding circumstances

I have never experienced being a fan of her and hearing her ballad live too. I think at least, unless she really had DLMBTLTK live on FF :calculating:

Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I feel like this is a basic demo and the final would sound in the vein of WSIBS, a little more hard hitting / urban with the same melodic quality. It would have been a really great addition to the album as a bonus track. :crying1:

Yeah, I thought about WSIBS too when comparing to the album :) I would totally have loved a second disc with songs just like that

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

She hasn’t had a ballad since Circus though. Everything else has been midtempo. :orangu: 

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She hasn’t had a ballad since Circus though. Everything else has been midtempo. :orangu: 

For instance, HOT is a midtempo. But still, she will never perform it properly

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Spearsfan said:

I throw them in the same club. I don't want them they look the worst live with the lipping. After glory which I love I just want all up beat 

So happy for you that you love Glory :) 

7 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Yeah, I thought about WSIBS too when comparing to the album :) I would totally have loved a second disc with songs just like that

They dropped the ball honestly. If Britney had it together, the album would have been a smash and a re-release could have been amazing with Hooked On, State of Grace, Kiss Me All Over, etc. maybe even Rebellion. The what if’s are endless.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

They dropped the ball honestly. If Britney had it together, the album would have been a smash and a re-release could have been amazing with Hooked On, State of Grace, Kiss Me All Over, etc. maybe even Rebellion. The what if’s are endless.

Would they ever have done the re-release though

But it would be so so rad if Britney ever did 

Just now, Diamond Horse said:

Honestly? SoG could have even been on Circus if they re-arranged the tracklist. ugh.

01 Womanizer

02 Circus

03 Kill The Lights

04 Out From Under

05 Shattered Glass

06 If U Seek Amy

07 Unusual You

08 Blur

09 Amnesia

10 Mannequin

11 Lace And Leather

12 Quicksand

13 Trouble

14 Rock Me In

15 Phonography

16 State of Grace

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Honestly? SoG could have even been on Circus if they re-arranged the tracklist. ugh.

01 Womanizer

02 Circus

03 Kill The Lights

04 Out From Under

05 Shattered Glass

06 If U Seek Amy

07 Unusual You

08 Blur

09 Amnesia

10 Mannequin

11 Lace And Leather

12 Quicksand

13 Trouble

14 Rock Me In

15 Phonography

16 State of Grace

Your tracklist is interesting, it would sure be more interesting to listen in that order. Maybe I'll try

4 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

They obviously wanted out of all the drama surrounding her as soon as possible, that's why they transitioned into the Circus era so quickly. They did an amazing job at getting her record Womanizer and the album was very good, but Blackout definitely deserved more success. It's obvious listening to the album it sounds like a blockbuster. What a shame really. But we have the music anyway.

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

01 Womanizer

02 Circus

03 Kill The Lights

04 Out From Under

05 Shattered Glass

06 If U Seek Amy

07 Unusual You

08 Blur

09 Amnesia

10 Mannequin

11 Lace And Leather

12 Quicksand

13 Trouble

14 Rock Me In

15 Phonography

16 State of Grace

Could have been there instead of Radar 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

1-12 would be my Standard, and 13-16 is the Deluxe. :) I think the Standard flows flawlessly.

Makes sense :) 

Because the most of the transition, looks like it is from Phonography to SoG :quirkney:

Archived