The Valentin Remix of Everytime is such a bop!

celebration2009

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Genesis. said:

I like it but hate how the bridge sounds.

You can say that about most remixes to be honest. :nicki2: It's still not as tragic as, for example, the Thunderpuss Remix of Whitney's It's Not Right, But It's Okay. The production is great and it's a bop during the chorus but everything else desperatly needed a re-recording. :nicki2:

11 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

B In The Mix is honestly great. Shout out to the BOM, EM and Someday remixes too. It sucks Vol. 2 was so lazy and rushed.

This, they failed BIG TIME with the cover and the tracklist was nothing but recycled tracks + the "radio mix¨of Criminal which is not that different from the album track.

33 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

This, they failed BIG TIME with the cover and the tracklist was nothing but recycled tracks + the "radio mix¨of Criminal which is not that different from the album track.

OMG tell me about it! Not even a new song like ATWK... she recorded with Tiesto in 2010, they could have easily used one of those songs or a remixed MM leftover. I don't mind the cover (I liked that it was a FF outtake), but the tracklist was all wrong. They should have went with the Oakenfold Remix for Gimme More, the Boz o Lo for POM, the Jason Nevins Extended for BTI, etc. :lemmetellu:

Archived