Anyone here has the Slumber Party stems?

LoanSPW

I need your help guys!

I got in contact with someone who has the "Better" stems, and he agrees to share them with me if I give him the "Slumber Party" stems. The problem is that I've noticed that the Ad-libs (including the unused ones that can be found in the Country Club Martini Crew remix) files that I have are completely silent, which is probably not how it's supposed to be. I think I got scammed when I initially got them. :crying11: I'm not willing to repay for the whole pack and I don't have anything to trade anymore so is there any kind soul that could send me those files please? Not only you'll get cool remixes, but I'm also willing to share the "Better" stems afterwards.

Thank you!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, make sure he ACTUALLY has the better stems and isn't trying to scam you.

Second, I think the ad-libs heard in the Slumber Party remix were unused in the actual song, much like how the acoustic version of Change Your Mind uses vocals not heard in the song.

Lastly, LEAK PLEASE

4 minutes ago, emand720 said:

First, make sure he ACTUALLY has the better stems and isn't trying to scam you.

Second, I think the ad-libs heard in the Slumber Party remix were unused in the actual song, much like how the acoustic version of Change Your Mind uses vocals not heard in the song.

Lastly, LEAK PLEASE

-The person in question sent previously unleaked snippets of them, and he's a trust-worthy source.

-I know that but both remixes aren't official and are made with the stems of the songs.

-I will once I get both. ;)

Archived