My Original Doll Track Listing

CodenameVenus22

I've been trying to make a playlist for the Original Doll album using In The Zone rejects, songs recorded after In The Zone and before Blackout, and then songs rejected from Blackout. This is what I came up with.

• 1. Look Who's Talking Now
  • 2. Mona Lisa
  • 3. Take Off
  • 4. Money, Love, & Happiness
  • 5. Rockstar
  • 6. Rebellion
  • 7. Ouch
  • 8. Dramatic
  • 9. I've Just Begun (Havin' My Fun)
  • 10. And Then We Kiss
  • 11. Love 2 Love U
  • 12. Conscious 
  • 13. Welcome To Me
  • 14. Peepshow
  • 15. Someday (I Wil Understand)

Is there anything I should take off of it or anything I should add? I attempted to make all of the songs make sense to be on the same album together...but I don't know if I succeeded...

This thread is probably pointless and will flop...but I'm bored  :brityeah:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, CodenameVenus22 said:

I've been trying to make a playlist for the Original Doll album using In The Zone rejects, songs recorded after In The Zone and before Blackout, and then songs rejected from Blackout. This is what I came up with.

• 1. Look Who's Talking Now
  • 2. Mona Lisa
  • 3. Take Off
  • 4. Money, Love, & Happiness
  • 5. Rockstar
  • 6. Rebellion
  • 7. Ouch
  • 8. Dramatic
  • 9. I've Just Begun (Havin' My Fun)
  • 10. And Then We Kiss
  • 11. Love 2 Love U
  • 12. Conscious 
  • 13. Welcome To Me
  • 14. Peepshow
  • 15. Someday (I Wil Understand)

Is there anything I should take off of it or anything I should add? I attempted to make all of the songs make sense to be on the same album together...but I don't know if I succeeded...

This thread is probably pointless and will flop...but I'm bored  :brityeah:

I like it!! I can hear it as I read & it's def a working body of music.. 

In my opinion? I think that there are Unreleased songs from numerous eras that don't necessarily fit in with "Original Doll" as in time period but would work alongside some of the OD songs as a really great Unreleased body!!

Seeing as it looks to be pretty good as an "Original Doll" track/playlist you should just go for it & create a full Unreleased body ;)

And when you said this would prob be pointless & flop.. you are prob right lol & that's sad!! As a forum of fans we should focus on these types of things as well as the more polarizing topics.. 

I feel like it's good to share new ideas & enjoy, as fans, Britney stuff from new/fresh perspectives! 

Archived