New IG post! Workney on!

IonutM

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

Right? It's like there's a lot of things she can do much better but she refuses to do them :wyd:

Yep! There's no way she can do splits, flips, and all kinds of yoga moves in her spare time while being super stiff on stage and forgetting moves. I think she gets anxious when she performs but she also doesn't practice. She likes doing easy moves now. I would prefer if she got all out for certain songs dance wise and then just sing live while sitting. 

22 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Writer(s): Timothy Z. Mosley, Justin R. Timberlake, Shawn C. Carter, Kasseem Dean, Nasir Jones, Pharrell L. Williams 

timberlake is one of the lead writers of this song. probably came up with the britney ***** line

:urite: nice catch, that was my first thought, like "Ooooh, I bet JT was involved with this!" I looked it up and apparently, Justin was next door recording for the 20/20 Experience and walked over there with Timbaland. Beyonce, Nas and Pharrell were already there with Jay and according to him, they were all just partying and drinking Hennessey and decided to turn the party into a song :Lshark:Apparently, JT's vocals were used in the song, too. I love him but you KNOW he had something to do with that line lol
36cb945003f55b80d2d4bf8a7c52f222.540x354
^This is a picture from that session ;)

Archived