IM GONNA CRY

Fudgeney

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/5/2017 at 2:35 AM, Derrick said:

That was the one thing I noticed. Here is a video I took of her being lifted and watch her hands. Even at one point he accidentally loses his grip on her hand. 

https://instagram.com/p/BYpkJY3DaUV/

I don't know, I never noticed just how fidgety she was until I saw her up close. She has such crazy anxiety performing now. She did amazing regardless but yeah, I almost felt bad for her. Her dancers definitely are her rock, they take her from point a and point b, then they are always smiling at her, even when she isn't looking them in the eye. Her dancers don't get enough credit pushing her and letting her lean on them. 

I think she just does that cause she likes to do hand movements when she's in the air, theirs like a lot of clips of her doing than in the air, but in this one I could see what you talking about, maybe she's doing her hand choreography like usual or got fidgety from on her anxiety and her dancer was comforting her arm to calm her down, something like that ;) 

Baby I love you :kiss: and people pls don't come for me :bpout: 

On 9/5/2017 at 7:35 AM, Derrick said:

That was the one thing I noticed. Here is a video I took of her being lifted and watch her hands. Even at one point he accidentally loses his grip on her hand. 

https://instagram.com/p/BYpkJY3DaUV/

I don't know, I never noticed just how fidgety she was until I saw her up close. She has such crazy anxiety performing now. She did amazing regardless but yeah, I almost felt bad for her. Her dancers definitely are her rock, they take her from point a and point b, then they are always smiling at her, even when she isn't looking them in the eye. Her dancers don't get enough credit pushing her and letting her lean on them. 

That video is so weird! It's not the first I've seen like that, there was one on an Instagram fan account where one of her hands was shaking, it was really noticeable and its hard to tell if it was deliberate or accidental! It wasn't on TOMH, I can't remember which song now and can't find the video but it was really weird, like her arm didn't belong to her or was separate from her body...

Archived