What if Britney sang the whole "POM" show LIVE? (FANMADE AUDIO)

daniel_essr

Hi everyone! Checking the POM setlist, I realised that we have raw vocals from almost all of the songs she performs in POM, whether they are from live performances, prerecorded vocals, mic feeds, recording sessions...

SOOO...

I decided to mix them with the POM versions of the songs so that we can have a "prerecorded" version of the show. I'd love to put them on top of video, but I'm not good at editing footage... Just for fun, I put them on top of some videos and I think these vocals really enhance Britney performances, so maybe Speed S, ErickInTheZone or someone talented could use them for their editings if they were willing to. ;)

I started with the BOMT/OIDIA Medley. I hope you like it!

https://soundcloud.com/daniel_essr/bomt-oidia-pom-medley-with-live-vocals-fanmade

What do you think?
What should I improve?
Would you like me to make the rest of the show like this?

:)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when someone (was it you, Chris?) posted some videos with "live" vocals on them and yeah the performances really came to life. Live/pre-recorded vocals would make the show so much beetter. :outwithit:

By the way I was just about to take a shower so I'll listen to this while I do that, and do my own POM show in the bathroom lol. :blaughing:

Edit: never mind, I thought it was the entire show.

Guest Paris Hilton $
51 minutes ago, Streets said:

She's proven she's really improved her vocal control and capacity lately

When she sang happy birthday live her whole fan base was shook because her vocals weren't what everybody expected (weak voice from x factor)

She should really do pre-recorded vocals, they'd improve the show so much and it doesn't take any effort. High pitched vocals are such a mess, it makes her look like a joke and tarnishes her capicity in terms of vocals

Pre-recorded vocals would not only improve her shows but also her image if she does them at mediatized events, which is, for her case, a significant advantage (she made headlines because she sang live, which is sorta tragic for a singer lmao)

All of this requires only a few hours of work, I still don't understand why they can't do such an easy thing after all the complains about it :calculating:

2 hours ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

All of this requires only a few hours of work, I still don't understand why they can't do such an easy thing after all the complains about it :calculating:

Britney's team is pure mystery, tbh... We all understand and (mostly) accept that Britney doesn't want to put the effort in anymore, but like.. what I honestly can't understand is her production shortcomings like the show quality, choreography, pre-recorded vocals, marketing, promo, etc.... Her team should be working overtime, and most of the time they're just as bad as she is

23 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I remember when someone (was it you, Chris?) posted some videos with "live" vocals on them and yeah the performances really came to life. Live/pre-recorded vocals would make the show so much beetter. :outwithit:

By the way I was just about to take a shower so I'll listen to this while I do that, and do my own POM show in the bathroom lol. :blaughing:

Edit: never mind, I thought it was the entire show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUw7G1cAU2o/?taken-by=crispy.fried.chicken

Thank you so much for the comments and feedback! I'll take them into account for the reworked version of this mix and the future ones. ;)

I'll try to pitch the BOMT vocals to match better the track. I'd prefer not to lower the track because I really ike the original key of the mix and it happens to be  just the same as the original OIDIA live vocals, so lowering the whole medley would imply making the OIDIA vocals sound "maleish" . However, if Chipmunkeney strikes too much in BOMT, I'll have to consider it. :)

Archived