Israel show Boxscore (AP?)

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Slayyyyyyy

the best part is that now that she is been successful touring with Live Nation they will surely want to continue. I hope she does a small world tour for B10 before another residency. The residency can replicate the tour, opposite of what she did with POM.

Yes!! These shows we're sort of test market shows as well as promised shows for revenue for RCA 

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

how much did they pay Britney for that show? :calculating:

My guess is that "most likely" these shows outside of Vegas had more to do with racking up revenue for RCA & whatever partners have to do with Britney. It's likely that each album is expected to generate a certain amount of profit & because there was no tour for Glory they probably used the summer shows as a way to generate a good deal of profits! Britney prob got a lower end cut & that's if the shows we're not included in her contractual pay for POM 

3 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Slayyyyyyy

the best part is that now that she is been successful touring with Live Nation they will surely want to continue. I hope she does a small world tour for B10 before another residency. The residency can replicate the tour, opposite of what she did with POM.

This 

:plzney:

Just now, danny1994 said:

Probably from Billboard, it looks like the formatting they use and these figures sometimes leak early.

it does look like their formatting but they haven't actually released anything. maybe it's a leak like u say. how come only Tel aviv leaked though? could it be that they're only reporting tel aviv?

Just now, button said:

it does look like their formatting but they haven't actually released anything. maybe it's a leak like u say. how come only Tel aviv leaked though? could it be that they're only reporting tel aviv?

Idk, it could be fake. We’ll find out soon enough.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

SLAY, that woman is a beast, imagine primetime Britney Spears... Bye bye Michael's record.

Hope it turns out to be true. Idk why Billboard doesn't report some shows, I've akways been curious about the exact number FFT did in Europe, even tho I'd probably get a heart attack the day I saw the numbers, but for some reason we don't get those numbers...

Archived