D/L: Do You Wanna Come Over (Rediscover Mix)

LoanSPW

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nickey said:

@LoanSPW Sis I loooove your versions, also this one but the 2nd chorus (and the next one) sound distorted... I wish you could fix it :calculating:

I might try, but adding the Britney-only vocals to the choruses with the whole thing sounding HQ was quite hard to be honest. I'll do my best and will eventually re-release it along with Glory Rediscover. Also maybe you might be more precise? What exactly you don't like? If any other user notice the problem please describe it to me.

On 02/08/2017 at 2:24 AM, Diamond Horse said:

Less heavy than the 24-bit version, it is good for chilling out.

This is the primary objective of my rediscover mixes, I'm glad you noticed that! ;)

Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

I might try, but adding the Britney-only vocals to the choruses with the whole thing sounding HQ was quite hard to be honest. I'll do my best and will eventually re-release it along with Glory Rediscover. Also maybe you might be more precise? What exactly you don't like? If any other user notice the problem please describe it to me.

This is the primary objective of my rediscover mixes, I'm glad you noticed that! ;)

I love when songs are lighter. Recently I discovered I love listening to acapellas :)

3 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I love when songs are lighter. Recently I discovered I love listening to acapellas :)

I love that too! It makes you discover elements of the songs you haven't heard before! And there are thousands of hidden elements regarding Britney's voice, so that's even more interesting! ;)

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, LoanSPW said:

I love that too! It makes you discover elements of the songs you haven't heard before! And there are thousands of hidden elements regarding Britney's voice, so that's even more interesting! ;)

I really love the second voice in HOT... And Ooh La La's second voice is cool too.

On 30.7.2017. at 11:14 PM, LoanSPW said:

Do You Wanna Come Over? :)

384676BritneySpearsDoYouWannaComeOver.jp

After "In the Zone" and "Femme Fatale", it's time for "Glory" to get a Rediscover version made by me!

However I'm very sorry to announce that it will come later than what it was initially planned. So here's a little something to keep you on your toes... As always, comments are appreciated! ;)

Download "Do You Wanna Come Over (Rediscover Mix)" here: http://www8.blocked.com/v/0gGeuzaP/file.html

Listen here: https://vimeo.com/227644829

Enjoy! :slayney:

You are a blessing to this forum, I LIVE for this!!!! Finally we can hear Britney in the chorus. :omgreallyney:

13 hours ago, Lucky's ***** said:

You are a blessing to this forum, I LIVE for this!!!! Finally we can hear Britney in the chorus. :omgreallyney:

Thank you! YOU are amazing for liking it! ;)

11 hours ago, WootsWow said:

Was that Britney's vocal in "whatever you want whatever you need"? Shooketh :triggered:

Good remix btw.:Lshark:

Yes it was! Thank you :)

Archived