D/L: Do You Wanna Come Over (Rediscover Mix)

LoanSPW

Do You Wanna Come Over? :)

384676BritneySpearsDoYouWannaComeOver.jp

After "In the Zone" and "Femme Fatale", it's time for "Glory" to get a Rediscover version made by me!

However I'm very sorry to announce that it will come later than what it was initially planned. So here's a little something to keep you on your toes... As always, comments are appreciated! ;)

Download "Do You Wanna Come Over (Rediscover Mix)" here: http://www8.blocked.com/v/0gGeuzaP/file.html

Listen here: https://vimeo.com/227644829

Enjoy! :slayney:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

This is ******* great thaaaanks :flawlessbye:

btw why are Britney lip syncing to the guys vocals in vegas when she doesn't have to?

I'm glad that you like it!

I have no idea. She sometimes does that to Tinashe's vocals in Slumber Party so I'm not surprised anymore. ;)

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

Oh my god I love how you toned down the guy in the chorus! That ruined the whole song for me but now it's perfect! Thank you so much!

Never mind, the last chorus ruined it again. You still did an amazing job though!

10 hours ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

Oh my god I love how you toned down the guy in the chorus! That ruined the whole song for me but now it's perfect! Thank you so much!

Never mind, the last chorus ruined it again. You still did an amazing job though!

I like it better with the man tbh. It makes the chorus more powerfull:mattafact:

10 hours ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

I kept the guy in the last chorus in order to make it more powerful.

58 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Love it :crying1:

Where can I find Femme Fatale tho?

Thank you! Type «Femme Fatale: Rediscover» in Google or in the search bar here and you should find it! If you have still trouble finding it, PM me and I'll send you the link later on! ;)

20 minutes ago, musicman85 said:

Love this version! And the chorus I didn't know she had those other vocals on. Thanks for posting :) can't wait for the whole album! 

Yes she actually did but they're really hidden in the final version of the song so that you can't really hear them. :crying2:

Archived