Which Album has your Fav Bonus Tracks/Deluxe

Yukisenpi28

You can pick more than one ....I decided that because her Deluxe Versions are so epic its hard to choose one. But for me I Run Away and Before The Goodbye were my 1st International Obsession. back in that day I had to order the CD from Japan to own them .  Second place for me.....**** this is hard.....FF .

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to give this one to Circus album. It has the most head-scratching bonus tracks (but in a positive way) as it will make you wonder how they get relegated as bonus tracks, while there are weaker songs on the standard track listing. :nynod:

Phonography :urite:

Amnesia :myjam:

Quicksand :queenriri:

Trouble :orly:

Britney album comes in 2nd because I Run Away is one of the best Britney ballads eva :lessons::lemmetellu:

34 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

its funny that brit wanted before the goodbye as 1st single and it ended up in bonus tracks:mattafact:

Well everything changed after she recorded Slave haha. BTG would have made a good single but it wasn't meant to be :crying2: 

Archived