Britney's flop team should upload this on her vevo account instead of make me video

zone

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, neel21 said:

Did Apple direct this? If so, I wouldn't be surprised. Apple really does pay attention to the aesthetic part of everything they do Randee wishes she did such a great job

Sad but true

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Don't even make me remember that day:notfeelinit:

I went there like 5 hours after that video to try my luck as some people managed to get a spare ticket even if they didn't win and the place was a mess, cue was 5 times bigger, dozens of fans trying to get tickets and we had to livestream from outside the venue, meters away from her:notfeelinit: Left halfway cause we were all in a funeral vibe.

Some woman who seemed to have the chance to see the show cause she worked there said to some fans 'Don't be sad, she is not singing live and the dancing isn't anything special' and the fans were saying how they didn't mind if she didn't sing. That day was a ROLLERCOASTER y'all, I've got so many other stories from that day, the stans, need to make a thread about it someday:tiffdrink:

8 hours ago, zone said:

This is the best video we got the last couple of years apart from Slumber Party, its so well done, the UK fans should feel blessed for this

I think that guy David is from this forum!

That show was so great. She did amazing! And Apple did an awesome job with editing too. 

I was there, I managed to get a ticket :yay: it was fun, also that fan David, he was literally on forum a day before that, asking whether anyone has a spare ticket, and then I see that lucky ******* getting one and being chosen for a freakshow slave, I was so happy for him tbh :mhm: he deserved it

40 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I was there, I managed to get a ticket :yay: it was fun, also that fan David, he was literally on forum a day before that, asking whether anyone has a spare ticket, and then I see that lucky ******* getting one and being chosen for a freakshow slave, I was so happy for him tbh :mhm: he deserved it

He wanted it so much and ge did it im happy for him :yay:

2 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Don't even make me remember that day:notfeelinit:

I went there like 5 hours after that video to try my luck as some people managed to get a spare ticket even if they didn't win and the place was a mess, cue was 5 times bigger, dozens of fans trying to get tickets and we had to livestream from outside the venue, meters away from her:notfeelinit: Left halfway cause we were all in a funeral vibe.

Some woman who seemed to have the chance to see the show cause she worked there said to some fans 'Don't be sad, she is not singing live and the dancing isn't anything special' and the fans were saying how they didn't mind if she didn't sing. That day was a ROLLERCOASTER y'all, I've got so many other stories from that day, the stans, need to make a thread about it someday:tiffdrink:

That guy David said it was a rollercoaster for him too, and i wondering what he mean

10 minutes ago, zone said:

That guy David said it was a rollercoaster for him too, and i wondering what he mean

Who's David? Is he here?

52 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

How lucky, what time did u get in? I was near the queue from 6 o'clock, I may have encontered you:overwhelm:

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

How lucky, what time did u get in? I was near the queue from 6 o'clock, I may have encontered you:overwhelm:

I ******* got there in the morning with all those ****** up crazy campers so i would get in asap :orangu: i felt like trash :gloria: but it was worth it cuz i managed to be one of the first ones to get in

21 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I ******* got there in the morning with all those ****** up crazy campers so i would get in asap :orangu: i felt like trash :gloria: but it was worth it cuz i managed to be one of the first ones to get in

I was so delusional, got there at 6 thinking someone would maybe not have a partner, I asked a member of staff if there were chances and all he said was 'that rarely happens and it's Britney Spears'. Are u that fan who messaged Sam? I regonise you... But i feel really bad cause right after Glory I lost all my interest on her  so I didn't even do much to try and get tickets, all i did was tried it thorigh mine and my mum's phone to enter, but I remember reading a thread here saying that if u didnt have a paying account you wouldn't even get a chance, I could've created one and started paying or asked her team cause they gave tickets to a few fans who dmed them, only nearer the time i started caring but that was too late:crying11:

29 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I was so delusional, got there at 6 thinking someone would maybe not have a partner, I asked a member of staff if there were chances and all he said was 'that rarely happens and it's Britney Spears'. Are u that fan who messaged Sam? I regonise you... But i feel really bad cause right after Glory I lost all my interest on her  so I didn't even do much to try and get tickets, all i did was tried it thorigh mine and my mum's phone to enter, but I remember reading a thread here saying that if u didnt have a paying account you wouldn't even get a chance, I could've created one and started paying or asked her team cause they gave tickets to a few fans who dmed them, only nearer the time i started caring but that was too late:crying11:

Lol no I'd never message Sam :orangu: im far too busy with work and school to have time to even follow him on insta :gloria: and ye you needed a paying functioning account, it was really difficult to get in tbh, i got in only because my (now) ex was working on the entire event, otherwise i never would have gotten one :mhm: 

10 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Lol no I'd never message Sam :orangu: im far too busy with work and school to have time to even follow him on insta :gloria: and ye you needed a paying functioning account, it was really difficult to get in tbh, i got in only because my (now) ex was working on the entire event, otherwise i never would have gotten one :mhm: 

Wrong person then:Lshark:

And REALLY? That's so cool, was he part of the AMF or something? How lucky man.

Archived