Grammy Win

ShowdownITZ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

-Oh yeah I was surprised because Toxic was one of my first songs ever, so that was really cool, yeah! I felt so honoured to be a part of that. But it was kinda like a huge deal you know, it was scary! I wouldn't do something like that nowadays.

Something she would probably say now. :beyfedup:

:jfallonlol: it's so accurate 

14 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Why? 

Just hate the whole event and the process, it’s kind of snobbish. And they ignore young talent a lot.

Oh, and in 1992 Smells Like Teen Spirit lost to Eric Clapton’s unplugged rerelease of “Layla”. It lost to a 20 year old song.  Tragic.

13 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Just hate the whole event and the process, it’s kind of snobbish. And they ignore young talent a lot.

Oh, and in 1992 Smells Like Teen Spirit lost to Eric Clapton’s unplugged rerelease of “Layla”. It lost to a 20 year old song.  Tragic.

Yeah they do snub young talent, I find it crazy how Queen and Bob Marley don't have Grammys but Beyoncé has 22 :beynah: The only award show I always watch is the VMAs and that's because of the performances but even that has been stale. People just don't bring it like they used to. :nochillbrit:

1 minute ago, STARTWINK said:

I think Britney never got the Grammy , Toxic producer did:whitney:

Check the Grammy website and everytime someone writes an article about her they say Grammy winner. Also Kylie Minogue won a Best Dance Recording and has a photo with the Grammy but she didn't produce the song and same with Justin Bieber.

Archived