Grammy Win

ShowdownITZ

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

Lust for Life is amazing you should check it out, all her albums are amazing tbh aside from Honeymoon its good but its not her best imo. She is one of the few artists from today that im geuninely interested in (other than Britney obviously)

I dont get the Honeymoon hate from her fans :moorangu: Just saying lol.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sokka said:

I think some songs are kinda meh, I'm actually gonna listen to it all the way through again tonight because I've been on a Lana binge lol so I might get back to you on this 

Just now, Shadow. said:

I think some songs are kinda meh, I'm actually gonna listen to it all the way through again tonight because I've been on a Lana binge lol so I might get back to you on this 

Okay I will look forward to hear your opinion :) 

I also didn't liked it at first but now I can't stop listen to it. I listen to Lust For Life but get pulled back to Honeymoon. Idk what it is tbh :hipney:

9 hours ago, Sokka said:

Honeymoon is beautiful! I mean it's special you need to be in the mood to listen to it and get lost in the music. It's so chill and mellow some people say it's a snoozefest, but whatever. It's not. I went to the beach with my best friends last year and it was my first time at a beach during summer. We used to play Honeymoon every day (also most of Born to Die & Ultraviolence; just Ride from the Paradise EP), especially when we were at the beach, it felt so good laying on the sand under the hot sun listening to Lana. :liberatedaf: I should also mention we were high 24/7 so it was even better lol. That album brings amazing memories!

Hopefully we're going back this year and I'm positive Lust for Life is going to be the perfect soundtrack. :flawless:

i think something went wrong since 1999... it was almost a fact she was going to win (she even performed just before the best new artist category, and was waiting backstage), but we all know how that ended... so.. WHATEVER.. grammys are not a fair award show

11 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Honeymoon is beautiful! I mean it's special you need to be in the mood to listen to it and get lost in the music. It's so chill and mellow some people say it's a snoozefest, but whatever. It's not. I went to the beach with my best friends last year and it was my first time at a beach during summer. We used to play Honeymoon every day (also most of Born to Die & Ultraviolence; just Ride from the Paradise EP), especially when we were at the beach, it felt so good laying on the sand under the hot sun listening to Lana. :liberatedaf: I should also mention we were high 24/7 so it was even better lol. That album brings amazing memories!

Hopefully we're going back this year and I'm positive Lust for Life is going to be the perfect soundtrack. :flawless:

I agree so much with you. Its just soo beautiful and perect for trips to the Beach or somewhere else. 

High By The Beach fits your vacation then :P 

7 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

The Grammys just used Britney-like everybody at the time--to gain viewers. They knew she was **** hot at the time, but they still didn't think she was actually musically talented.

This! 

Even the producer admitted he booked her, because she was the biggest thing back then

We did a thing I don’t know how many years ago called “Britney’s Incredible Dream” when Britney was the biggest thing in the business. I thought I had to book her. We did this thing where it opened up with her in a bed as a little girl. Then she did—I don’t remember what song it was—“Baby One More Time.” I thought that was a mistake. But there are a lot of ’em in the middle, and there are dozens near the top. But when someone asks me that question, those are the two that come immediately to mind.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=294398

Archived