I'm glad that Britney does not take herself too seriously and not full of herself

Cappycorn87

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, button said:

ironic thread considering she just said this

"I'm not a follower, I'm a leader" YEEES :foh: But this does not mean she's full of herself. She would be stupid if she still called herself a follower because it's obvious

18 minutes ago, wut said:

"I'm not a follower, I'm a leader" YEEES :foh: But this does not mean she's full of herself. She would be stupid if she still called herself a follower because it's obvious

well the op says she doesn't take herself seriously. well someone who calls herself a leader obviously does

Cappycorn87 stays being wrong

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, button said:

well the op says she doesn't take herself seriously. well someone who calls herself a leader obviously does

But no one would choose follower it's a bit embarrassing , I know I certainly would choose leader :jolieoverit:

9 hours ago, button said:

I associate someone who is "full of them self" with being cocky and "in your face".  It's nothing she has chosen herself, it's something she has BECOME

Archived