Jump to content

Gimme More performances in comparison


Guest Diamond Horse

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

:shameless: 

Although it is obviously worse, I'd say that the way she hits some faster moves seems somewhat more energetic. Not wholly by any means, but somewhat.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Diamond Horse said:

Although it is obviously worse, I'd say that the way she hits some faster moves seems somewhat more energetic. Not wholly by any means, but somewhat.

You mean that part where she moves her fingers and hand in the "i just want more, more more more" part? :triggered:

Perhaps she decided to make em egyptianish moves sharper for the filming of the DVD. I don't see it tho tbh

Link to comment
Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, IUSAtonight said:

You mean that part where she moves her fingers and hand in the "i just want more, more more more" part? :triggered:

Perhaps she decided to make em egyptianish moves sharper for the filming of the DVD. I don't see it tho tbh

Idk man idk. The BLIC moves sometimes give me this sleepy feeling. Sometimes they are ultra-fast like she had "seizures", but sometimes I feel as if she was making them "soft".

Link to comment
Guest Diamond Horse
5 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

better

worse

 

I really enjoyed the better one. 24th February is the independence day of my home country too. So cool that she slayed on that day.

Link to comment
Guest Diamond Horse
7 minutes ago, wut said:

It's not ****, she's just not doing it properly or on time:snapney:

IA. It has been better, she has perfectly showed us that it is possible to make it look better.

The best dancer has almost always something to do with the choreography.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

IA. It has been better, she has perfectly showed us that it is possible to make it look better.

The best dancer has almost always something to do with the choreography.

Yes! Agreed.

But honestley I also think some of the choroegraphy is too techincal for her.

Link to comment

Honestly, the choreography is terrible. Even just seeing the dancers doing it. It just looks very amateur-ish. However, I dont blame the choreographer . The choreographer is only going to give the artist what their capable of, which in Britney's case now-a-days, is very minimal. 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...