Who did Britney vote for??

jacks1981

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
10 hours ago, jcjbprince said:

Britney’s a registered republican but posted a pic with Hillary Clinton awhile back...she’s obviously pretty liberal but I can’t help but wonder if she 100% voted for Hillary 

Since when Britney is a registered republican ? 

And don't bring back an old *** interview from when she was young and doing her best to answer an inappropriate question  :orangu: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Since when Britney is a registered republican ? 

And don't bring back an old *** interview from when she was young and doing her best to answer an inappropriate question  :orangu: 

No, I read it on hollowverse.com, citing public records...don’t know if it’s accurate

2 hours ago, Isla. said:

Does it really matter? I'm sure she would have said if she wanted to. Not every celebrity has to make their political views public.

Reveal hidden contents

(Although i do like to believe she voted for Hillary)

No, but there’s nothing wrong with wondering and speculating about it. I applaud her for keeping it on the dl but how’s it any different from any other kind of celeb gossip??? :bigtime:

44 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Britney just penned a love letter to the LGBT community. I have a very difficult time believing she would vote for the candidate whose VP pick believes you can "pray the gay away."

That’s why I said she’s pretty liberal in some aspects, but she comes across as conservative in others...it’s civics 101 you don’t have to agree with the entirety of someone’s platform in order to vote for them

43 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

I wouldn't even doubt it if she didn't vote :plzexplain:

but she did publicly support Hillary so that leads us to believe that's who she supported. 

...but that being said, she did (kind of) show support for Hillary, even though Lynne said it wasn’t a political statement. I wonder if she even voted, and as someone pointed out, can she? Is she even under her conservatorship anymore??? 

Guest Paris Hilton $

8 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Lynne posted the photo which Britney met Hillary in Vegas and captioned " Look who came to visit Britney in Vegas?  Absolutely NO political connections ...just two ladies chatting!! "~ and several people commented that he/she hope she didnt vote for Hillary....etc comments like that ... and Lynne "liked" those comments ~ and for Jamie lynn, when election result coming out that Trump was winning,  she posted instagram stories about the votes result with "god bless america" song as background music and some stickers on it (forgot what stickers) and felt like shes not worried Trump would be the new president and felt like more proud....

They have their own political views and im not sure if Britney have the same political views with them because she've been living in California and see and experience more things than Lynne and Jamie Lynn who lives in Louisiana mostly.

I don't think that Jamie Lynn and her mother are stupid :janet: 

And britney voted for her for sure she lives in california and is for equality she doesn't have the republican mentality. Anyway he doesn't have any power in california so good for her 

13 minutes ago, jcjbprince said:

That’s why I said she’s pretty liberal in some aspects, but she comes across as conservative in others...it’s civics 101 you don’t have to agree with the entirety of someone’s platform in order to vote for them

Sure, but a distinct partisan discrepancy regarding a highly germane human rights issue is arguably a far cry from not completely endorsing a party's platform on defense spending or energy resources.

4 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Sure, but a distinct partisan discrepancy regarding a highly germane human rights issue is arguably a far cry from not completely endorsing a party's platform on defense spending or energy resources.

I tolerate people no matter their beliefs, and I don’t always agree with ______ but I try to understand where they’re coming from. Sadly our two party system doesn’t represent our people the way it should but one issue voting is ridiculous (either for social or economic issues), so people should vote for the platform they are most closely aligned to, that goes for the Democratic or Republican platform. It’s just part of our democracy, and either way, Britney is still Britney and I love to love her :bwink:

37 minutes ago, jcjbprince said:

I tolerate people no matter their beliefs, and I don’t always agree with ______ but I try to understand where they’re coming from. Sadly our two party system doesn’t represent our people the way it should but one issue voting is ridiculous (either for social or economic issues), so people should vote for the platform they are most closely aligned to, that goes for the Democratic or Republican platform. It’s just part of our democracy, and either way, Britney is still Britney and I love to love her :bwink:

It might sound like the consummate paradox, but I am simply not tolerant of intolerance. Thus, if the single issue in question pertains to equality, I do not believe that my voting in its favor is "ridiculous."

(For the record, I do vote for the candidate whose platform I am most closely aligned with on social. economic and geopolitical issues. I am not even remotely split regarding my political leanings. However, even though entirely hypothetical, I felt the above sentiment re: single-issue voting needed to be outlined, given the intimation in your comment).

However, I completely agree that our government has been incredibly deficient, incompetent and negligent in representing the interests (and votes) of its people. Additionally, I share your love for Britney, and as such, believe this may not be the most appropriate outlet for further political discussion. As such, I respectfully conclude my involvement in this dialogue. Have a great day :) 

I just know that there are good people out there no matter who they voted for, and I feel that way for Britney :yesokay: There was a point in time where America wasn’t so divisive but everyone pretty much had the same principles as they do right now, I mean even as little as a decade ago. So I think that’s all I’m going to say here too.

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

It might sound like the consummate paradox, but I am simply not tolerant of intolerance. Thus, if the single issue in question pertains to equality, I do not believe that my voting in its favor is "ridiculous."

(For the record, I do vote for the candidate whose platform I am most closely aligned with on social. economic and geopolitical issues. I am not even remotely split regarding my political leanings. However, even though entirely hypothetical, I felt the above sentiment re: single-issue voting needed to be outlined. given the intimation in your comment).

However, I completely agree that our government has been incredibly deficient, incompetent and negligent in representing the interests (and votes) of its people. Additionally, I share your love for Britney, and as such, believe this may not be the most appropriate outlet for further political discussion. As such, I respectfully conclude my involvement in this dialogue. Have a great day :) 

Archived