Real fans know that Glory Era has been the best "Britney" since ITZ

Seductive

Seriously. I clearly remember Exhale during Circus Era, Singles Collection, Femme Fatale, and Britney Jean. It was a rocky time, because everyone was wondering when "Primeney" was going to come back. Circus was a great step- the show was amazing but this was the first time we were served lack luster choreography and performance. It wasn't BAD, but it was no DWAD or OHT in terms of performance. Then Femme Fatale came and everyone said give it a couple years, she just got off of the breakdown. Femme Fatale was the start of body doubleney and a whole new britney that was un-invested in her career. There were debates of whether she was on medication and her relationship with Jason felt stale to say the least. Then Britney Jean was actually a rise for the personal Britney (Vegas saved her), but the album was a rushed hot mess and is used too often as a representation of the era as a whole. Don't forget the Work ***** music video. Now that we have Glory-ney, tho, it is clear that Britney the person is back. I think a MAJOR aspect of this is her kids growing up. She doesn't need to baby them anymore and they are aware of her and her public persona. I think she feels more motivated to be a hard worker as an example for her children, not for records or sales. i see, though, complaints about her performance ability and I think its atrocious. As a whole, her passion is back and thats what matters more than sharp turns or lip sync fails.  Real fans care about her personal happiness and it is clear she is in the best place she has been in a while. Even if Sam were to break up with her, she would still be well off and happy because of the success that she has built, maintained, recovered, and revitalized. Remember, Britney should pay this industry DUST and the only reason she does it is (no, not because of Papa Spears and lawyers) but because this is her job, and just like everyone else in the world- you need something to keep you going from day to day. She has it, and she gives it the amount of energy that she wants, but you can bet she DID feel forced during Circus-Femme Fatale, but it was necessary for her own health and career. Don't think Britney EVER wants to be considered a flop, and right now she's not. The criticizers are noobs and as a fan I am happy for her and her journey to where she is now with her family and career. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Seductive said:

I think she feels more motivated to be a hard worker as an example for her children, not for records or sales. i see, though, complaints about her performance ability and I think its atrocious. As a whole, her passion is back and thats what matters more than sharp turns or lip sync fails. 

in what world sweetheart :jlostare:

1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

i don't see her still mesing up 4 yo choreo, half assed dancing and lip synching to 20 yo cd vocals as inspirational but whatever floats you boat i guess :nicki2:

You're complaining about Britney lip syncing therefore your opinion is invalid. You're so 2000 and LATE

Just now, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

how is that bad? isnt that putting effort into something? what exactly does britney put effort into nowadays? you're as dumb as a rock :jlostare:

Britney doesn't give a **** enough to make it look like she's singing live which is why she doesn't care to re-record vocals to act fake. You should check out Beyonce, she seems more your type. 

Just now, Seductive said:

Britney doesn't give a **** enough to make it look like she's singing live which is why she doesn't care to re-record vocals to act fake. You should check out Beyonce, she seems more your type. 

so in your post you say she is a hard worker and tries to be an inspiration for her kids but now you say she doesn't give a ****? make up your mind :rihclap:

Just now, BOBIBCFBG said:

No. BJ and Glory eras were all about Vegas.

AKA about a stable family life and not celebrity. thank you for proving my point. Also, she is making more money off of Vegas than most popular artists are off of album sales. Anyone knows that

Just now, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

so in your post you say she is a hard worker and tries to be an inspiration for her kids but now you say she doesn't give a ****? make up your mind :rihclap:

You think her kids care if she lip syncs? I think they will care more about the fact that she persevered through the **** storm of 2007 and haters like you to become a successful woman with expensive homes, cars, security, and every luxury she could ever desire. 

Ok I agree with pretty much everything but also think sheand her team need to re evaluate after Vegas is over. Glory to me is Britney being back personally and musically which of course is most important but professionally it's a mess (I mean not as big of a mess as before but still). This last era was a band aid for FF-2015. She's getting to that point where she has to present something new and not just for hits but like in general,  I can imagine she has lots of things she wants to do that now she can do cause she's such an icon. And also being bored of doing the same thing. 

Take your career in your own hands again- kids are grown, the media is over you (and ppl will drag whoever calls her crazy), she's happy, enjoying performing and now her team and her need to get it together. 

Not expecting hits after hits but like Janet, Madonna, Kylie, even Beyoncé and Rihanna soon- you gotta change it up and present yourself how you want people to see you. The older queens still make good albums and sell out stadiums even if they aren't always getting hits. 

7 minutes ago, Seductive said:

You think her kids care if she lip syncs? I think they will care more about the fact that she persevered through the **** storm of 2007 and haters like you to become a successful woman with expensive homes, cars, security, and every luxury she could ever desire. 

i don't know if they care all i know is that you said that britney is a hard worker and i mentioned many things that proved otherwise that you decided to ignore because you had no counter argument and chose to talk about lip synch. if you think shes a hard worker show me the receipts :snooptoya:

and if wanting britney to do her best because i know what she is capable of and not eating all the **** that she presents us with like a blind sheep makes me a hater, so be it :arianabye:

Archived