Real fans know that Glory Era has been the best "Britney" since ITZ

Seductive

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, queenhere47 said:

Mmmmm just a curious question: if Circus - Femme Fatale was "forced", why was it more successful than Glory? 

Circus, she was on the spotlight for all the 2007 drama, it was her comeback, the exposure was huuuge so all eyes were on her. Amazing music videos + international promotion + using her 2007 meltdown as a resource to promote her "comeback". 

Femme Fatale - She was still fresh from her comeback + smash dance classic Britney songs + amazing music videos with great visuals + a album with catchy tracks + world tour. 

It's not a surprise that international promotion makes giant differences. BJ & GLORY didn't have that. They were barely mentioned and non-performed. How could an album be successful if it isn't even put out there? 

Circus Era >>>>> Glory Era 

Circus had Womanizer and Circus that were huge. It had a tour, and it was amazing, it was my favourite one. 

Even though she dances better now, Circus Tour performances were way better than the current ones. Many times, they didn't even have an actual choreo, but they were still better than POM performance

Concluding, someone has to tell Britney to ******* stop with hair fixing (about 200 times a night) and spasmodic arm movements

15 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

It's not a surprise that international promotion makes giant differences. BJ & GLORY didn't have that. They were barely mentioned and non-performed. How could an album be successful if it isn't even put out there? 

Are there still people that need to be teached about this? Lmao this only makes common sense

Just an fyi OP....

Britney does have pre recorded vocals on Piece of Me, they're just low most of the times and she didn't record any for BOMT/Oops which is dumb considering they're the oldest songs lmao.

+ I can't at people who trash vegas when her dancing is the best since her prime thanks to the residency. :plzexplain:

Yes, but unfortunately "best since" is not synonymous with "good quality" whichever way you spin it.

If anything, the fact that this watered-down Britney 3.0 is being painted as some kind of triumphant comeback is nothing but a testament to how horribly far her skills as an entertainer had plummeted between 2011-2015. Improving from a zombie to an okay performer (who is still distant and visibly not interested a lot of the time) isn't really something to be celebrated, especially when we've all seen what she's really capable of.

Glory had its ups and downs but i think overall it was a really good era esp musically and personally for her. I don't really understand why people are so upset - its obvious she's over the show and there's a reason why shes ending it this year. She finally struts the stage like she owns it - she hasn't done that in so long.

Im really curious to know what's going to happen next year after vegas. 2018 will be a huge mystery for now.

Ridiculous those saying Britney does not work. How can you say that she is lazy? are you everyday with her? Receipts? :reductive:The best thing about this is that probably those saying that are 16yo kids or college sts living in flats or sts residences paid by their parents :uknowit: Anyway, it's true that she has improved, but not 100%. 

I've been a fan since 1998 but I have only been on this site since the BJ era I believe. Anyway I don't see anything wrong with constructive criticism to improve her current career. There are problems with the management, marketing, and choreography. Musically it's her best since ITZ and Blackout because there's a personality connected to this album that simply wasn't there in her more current albums. If we could get the costumes and visuals from Circus with her current music and physique and then the choreography from DWAD or OHT then things would be perfect. I can't cosign Britney not doing her best because I'm a massive fan. 

14 hours ago, ClarkKent said:

Slay me being on Exhale since 2008. :queenriri:

he is so ****** immature:shadelaugh:

as if just because you are a junior member it means that you are a new fan or as if  if you are a new fan it means that you know nothing about primeney/circusney etc.ı became a fan in 2009 but ı joined exhale just last year and since 2009 ı have been listening to britney's albums and watching a lot of videos of her: tours, performances, music videos, interviews etc etc.:tiffhair:

TBH I think Glory was meant to be her "Anti" era but just defaulted back to a basic Britney era because of management and poor decisions. Remember her initial insta vids, MM video etc. Glory was meant to have amazing visuals to go with the music but it was again ruined. They tried to bring it back with the SP MV but it was too late.

Archived