She should open the concerts with this remix

Dynasty

just imagine it, her dancers are hyping up the crowd while the electronic part lasts, she's not coming out yet, the lightshow is happening, the fog, the visual effects on the screen of britneys old videos and her **** fierce images, the crowd is going wild, everyones shouting waiting for Britney to come out, and then at 1:55 the curtains come up and there she is, dressed fiercely singing as her dancers are all around her :thirsty: and then they all start dancing together. One can only dream :otears: 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

A nice opener would be this 

this remix will eternally slay me it's a improved version of womanizer 

or if she's gonna open with another song why not this legendary remix of circus 

5 minutes ago, CristMont said:

I think she should open with thiiiiissss 

ICONIC :gobaby::gobaby::gobaby:

IM SHOOK:triggered:

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

just imagine it, her dancers are hyping up the crowd while the electronic part lasts, she's not coming out yet, the lightshow is happening, the fog, the visual effects on the screen of britneys old videos and her **** fierce images, the crowd is going wild, everyones shouting waiting for Britney to come out, and then at 1:55 the curtains come up and there she is, dressed fiercely singing as her dancers are all around her :thirsty: and then they all start dancing together. One can only dream :otears: 

:beyfedup: you asking for to much gurl this is not 1999ney 2004ney

Archived