London Loves Britney !!

Plaidatlo

Ok you guys, I totally love my new "Britney" t-shirt. It's a fashion week here in London and I wore this t-shirt for few days fitting with some other designer clothes and this vintage "Britney" t-shirt fit perfectly.

What I wanted say is that I have received lots positive comments on the streets, on the underground train... People seam to love Britney. And the best is to see when someone looks at it, but keeps a poker face. :giggleney:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and P.S. Black dudes seam to be very into Britney. There was this dark skin security guy who opened the door for me and as I was coming closer, he goes "Yeah, Britney! Nice one." (and he's totally straight) and before there was another dark skin guy who said to me "I really like your t-shirt"

10 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

Oh and P.S. Black dudes seam to be very into Britney. There was this dark skin security guy who opened the door for me and as I was coming closer, he goes "Yeah, Britney! Nice one." (and he's totally straight) and before there was another dark skin guy who said to me "I really like your t-shirt"

who said Black men couldn't be into britney though? there a lot of black members here for example.

what does their skin colour have to do with liking britney anyways.

thats a very strange remark. :weirdmeout:

22 minutes ago, button said:

who said Black men couldn't be into britney though? there a lot of black members here for example.

what does their skin colour have to do with liking britney anyways.

thats a very strange remark. :weirdmeout:

Dear Lord !! This wasn't in my mind ,not even for a sec. In my case I might was a bit surprised they feeling for Britney. I did not expect that, but it was VERY COOL !! I don't wanna go to much into it because I see where this could end. You guys take a chill pill before attacking me. I've got many black friends and they no different to me. I would NEVER be a racist, no need to take things out of the line and create drama...

We coming from different backgrounds and cultures and I always accept what's different from mine. It's great to learn something from the other and grow as a person yourself...

I'm never about hating or picking out and stuff.Β  So it's never been my intension.... Apologise If I made myself sound that way for some reason.

Now let's go back to the subject.

5 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

Dear Lord !! This wasn't in my mind ,not even for a sec. In my case I might was a bit surprised they feeling for Britney. I did not expect that, but it was VERY COOL !! I don't wanna go to much into it because I see where this could end. You guys take a chill pill before attacking me. I've got many black friends and they no different to me. I would NEVER be a racist, no need to take things out of the line and create drama...

We coming from different backgrounds and cultures and I always accept what's different from mine. It's great to learn something from the other and grow as a person yourself...

I'm never about hating or picking out and stuff.Β  So it's never been my intension.... Apologise If I made myself sound that way for some reason.

i'm not accusing you of being racist lol. calm down.

u just sound stereotypical. ur mind is probably surprised to see Black people appreciating Britney because u except them to be only interested in BeyoncΓ© and Rihanna or smth like that.

well no that's very ignorant from you because lots of black people like britney as well. they dont only support black females.

1 hour ago, Plaidatlo said:

Okay unnecessaryΒ and oddΒ 

1 hour ago, Plaidatlo said:

The thing is that this sort of comment sounds an awfly lot like some other member who makes these kinds of threads with a stupid story and he always mentions black people and it's just absolutely ridiculous. He's a total trollΒ 

Archived