Whose The Queen B?

IconicShow

Lil Kim - Rapper has been around for over 15 years and coined herself Queen B.

tumblr_mv2z6yTyKZ1sjwkoho1_500.gifgiphy.gif

Britney Spears - Queen B also seems to be one of Spears' biggest names from her fans.

Queen of Pop not only anointed Britney with a kiss but also an expensive 'B' diamond necklace.

britney-spears-b-tank.jpgmdt-t.jpg

Beyonce - Her fan base is known as the vicious 'BeeHive" Beyonce labels her self Queen B as well as seen in stealing Britney's 'B' Logo

tumblr_lwzbpl1TRs1r8z0k8o1_1280.jpg

Lil Kim was clearly pressed by Britney when meeting her at the 99 VMA's and shaded Spears.

On the other hand both Britney and Beyonce have always said great things about one another and Britney wants to do a song with Bey. The drama is the B Army being pressed over what Britney is giving on stage now compared to Beyonce's performances.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Lol she doesn't have a nickname. "Bey" is probably the closest thing or "Queen Bey".

I think Queen Bey is the most accurate one. She's not really linked to any particular genre of music, unlike Britney. Plus, that's what most people call her.

I just pointed that "Queen of R&B" thing because I saw that on Wikipedia.

Archived