Is Britney your trademark too?

ChrisBritSlo

Because, honestly, for me, she is:otears:

Like, literally everyone that knows me, my family, friends, my co-workers and hell, even all of my exes and of course, my lovely boyfriend, they all know about my love of Britney and whenever she comes up on radio, during the chatter, on tv, everybody looks at me and wait my response :otears:

And I just came back from "teambuilding", a cute picnic our chief editor did for us, and suddenly the chatters goes:"Imagine how even more crazy and passionately Chris would work if we put Britney on speakers". And they laughed and started asking me, when did I become a fan and were really curious and respectful :otears:

And I just started thinking about, how much Britney connects all of us on a daily basis, during our everday life, because I know y'all can share lots of similar stories :otears: 

So I am really emotional right now, blasting "Overprotected" at the moment of writing this and just thinking about how much I love Britney and how much I care for her well-being and overall happiness and how much of an inspiration and a calm after the storm, she is to us :otears:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yep! Most of my friends and peers know and bring it up. It's actually fun for me to share album tracks, demos and b-sides with them because most of Britney's best work isn't really her singles.

So you actually have like listening parties? OMG what a dream come true :otears:

6 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

So you actually have like listening parties? OMG what a dream come true :otears:

I try and always sneak in some good tracks whenever I'm with someone in my car / when I have control of the music, which I usually do because I have over 2,000 songs on my phone so there's something for everyone. :giggleney:

I've gotten great reactions to Heaven On Earth, Toy Soldier, Hooked On, Better, Boom Boom, The Answer, Sippin' On :carpoolney:

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I try and always sneak in some good tracks whenever I'm with someone in my car / when I have control of the music, which I usually do because I have over 2,000 songs on my phone so there's something for everyone. :giggleney:

I've gotten great reactions to Heaven On Earth, Toy Soldier, Hooked On, Better, The Answer, Sippin' On :carpoolney:

those are such str8 tracks to me, lol :giggleney:

besides maybe The Answer, which is my hidden jam:giggleney:

Just now, ChrisBritSlo said:

those are such str8 tracks to me, lol :giggleney:

besides maybe The Answer, which is my hidden jam:giggleney:

I like most pop genres, but a lot of my friends are usually more into urban / certain kinds of dance so I go based off a person's musical interest.

I'm not gonna play 3 or TTWE with a hip hop head next to me. :orangu:

I was THAT kid in school. I loved her and everyone knew :yeahhh:

Still now, everyone knows. And people know not to be shady or joke about her because I've been known to throw chairs at the kunts :foh:

But yeah, in the car, people sharing DM articles to me on FB, people snap chatting me when she's on TV, etc :giggleney:

18 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

Yes, everyone knows I love Britney too. Whenever someone sees something Britney related, they always send it to me. Its cute but kinda gets annoying

Why would it be annoying? I'm all like: "I wanna know everything about Britney, be a good minion and send that stuff to me!" :gloria: But I guess we're not the same.

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I like most pop genres, but a lot of my friends are usually more into urban / certain kinds of dance so I go based off a person's musical interest.

I'm not gonna play 3 or TTWE with a hip hop head next to me. :orangu:

well maybe you should try it and put Soda Pop on when next to a hip hop head. That is actually pretty close of a genre:uknowit:

9 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I was THAT kid in school. I loved her and everyone knew :yeahhh:

Still now, everyone knows. And people know not to be shady or joke about her because I've been known to throw chairs at the kunts :foh:

But yeah, in the car, people sharing DM articles to me on FB, people snap chatting me when she's on TV, etc :giggleney:

I died @ chairs part. That's how my life looked like in high school. Now I've matured and grew up as a fan. Now I'm like come at me *******, I've got some nerves for you:queenriri:

Archived