Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Jamie Lynn slays


Guest $elfish

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Paris Hilton $

This amout of paparazzis is simply shocking 

Especially when she's entering in a restaurant with simple clothes :bthink:

Today she tries to hide from them the most possible :awks:

Also slay Jamie Lynn and teach respect to that woman :staysalty:

hqdefault.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

This amout of paparazzis is simply shocking 

Especially when she's entering in a restaurant with simple clothes :bthink:

Today she tries to hide from them the most possible :awks:

Also slay Jamie Lynn and teach respect to that woman :staysalty:

hqdefault.jpg

 

 

today she doesnt need to hide honestly. she  is not that  controversial as she was in 2007 so paparazzi doesn't "care" about her anymore 

Link to comment
Guest $elfish
1 minute ago, LANA B QUEEN said:

what that woman sad? and why?

The women said hey britney get outta here we don't want you and why? Because that woman is a selfish **** 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, LANA B QUEEN said:

what that woman sad? and why? because of her reputation at that time? and what jamie lynn responded?? :ohnoney::idkney:

She told Britney that no one wants her in the neighborhood. 

I remember during that time there was such a disruption because of the paps and all of Britney's incidents. There was always helicopters around and paps in the way. Street closing.

Some celebs even said how much chaos there was around their house during that time.

I get it in away but they should have complained to the city and had the paps arrested for disruptive behavior.

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She told Britney that no one wants her in the neighborhood. 

I remember during that time there was such a disruption because of the paps and all of Britney's incidents. There was always helicopters around and paps in the way. Street closing.

Some celebs even said how much chaos there was around their house during that time.

I get it in away but they should have complained to the city and had the paps arrested for disruptive behavior.

paparazzi were going crazy for her  i think she is the  only celebrity who was that much famous i dont know anyone who got helicopters and 30 paparazzi around them ALL THE TIME 

Link to comment
Just now, LANA B QUEEN said:

paparazzi were going crazy for her?  i think she is the  only celebrity who was that much famous i dont know anyone who got helicopters and 30 paparazzi around them ALL THE TIME 

I mean she was doing wild things so they were making thousands from her. 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, LANA B QUEEN said:

paparazzi were going crazy for her?  i think she is the  only celebrity who was that much famous i dont know anyone who got helicopters and 30 paparazzi around them ALL THE TIME 

Lady Diana, but She was not Celebrity ... :ponderney:

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, LANA B QUEEN said:

oh really? like britney?  i didn't know that 

but why she was their "victim"? is it because she divorced her husband and it was the main drama in the royal family? :ponderney:

She was best selling news , but even her didn't have such a horde of paparazzo.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

The paparazzi still care about her its just that she lives in a gated community therefore its very difficult to take pictures of her when you're not part of the community but they still follow her whenever she goes to other parts of LA, NYC or Tokyo. With airports it's hard because her flight schedules are always switching up and paparazzi are not gonna wait 24 to 48 hours to wait for her to arrive the airport from LAX to Vegas. 

i dont mean that what i meant is that now 60  paparazzi  doesnt follow her everywhere she goes. 

 

of course they will still follow her but not as in 2007

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block