Onyx Hotel Tourney looks like Currentney here

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

This kinda looks photoshopped look at the difference between the face and the breast colour I'm not sure tho it might just be lighting 

Guest thanos18

yes.I don't know the panic and meltdowns from all of you with britney face. from in the zone era britney face started to change. not very much but the first wrinkles had come for britney face and sometimes her face was Inflated too.she was still beautiful pretty and cute and not even close with ffney but the changes were there! hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4 maxresdefault.jpgd7985d66b99fa9f7cac213dbf5162c18.jpg18816036_10213371022696835_1313090901_n.

2 minutes ago, thanos18 said:

yes.I don't know the panic and meltdowns from all of you with britney face. from in the zone era britney face started to change. not very much but the first wrinkles had come for britney face and sometimes her face was Inflated too.she was still beautiful pretty and cute and not even close with ffney but the changes were there! hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4 maxresdefault.jpgd7985d66b99fa9f7cac213dbf5162c18.jpg18816036_10213371022696835_1313090901_n.

Might I ask what these pictures are supposed to prove?   Far away, shadowy lighting, hair in her face...

wtf?

Guest thanos18
3 minutes ago, LANA B QUEEN said:

her face changed so much in 2002-2003 like its only one year how human's face could change so quickly 

break up with justin really affected her in a very bad way + unhealthy life (cigarettes ,alcohol,***** maybe)  she was not good mentally but she was fought it back then

Guest thanos18
1 minute ago, LANA B QUEEN said:

yeah exactly i think it was her unhealthy lifestyle back then 

she was starting to hate her lifestyle and the media back then .it was the  beginning of the breakdown.she was not good

Guest Paris Hilton $
16 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

0.jpg

she looks really great in that picture

is it photoshopped ??

because it seems like the 'makeup' was improved

Archived