Onyx Hotel Tourney looks like Currentney here

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, mauureee said:

why not a kiss on the cheek? makes me sad for the interviewer :idkney:

"A kiss? A KISS ON THE CHEEK???" :weirdmeout: Whilst I know that no one should feel obliged to kiss a complete stranger, I know what you mean and do feel a bit bad for the interviewer! It might be a bit because Britney wasn't too friendly throughout the interview that I feel that way.

32 minutes ago, thanos18 said:

she was starting to hate her lifestyle and the media back then .it was the  beginning of the breakdown.she was not good

holy ****, i'm only like a minute into the actual interview, and it's a gold mine. it foreshadowed so many things to come :orangu:

• Britney hating interviews
  • Britney preferring to wear her own stuff vs what someone else picks out for her
  • Her unique terms she uses: "funky casual" (cool and faded, term of endearment)
  • Her saying **** isn't her thing (work *****, i'm a mom now)
  • Saying she loves to dress up too (her catwalk videos on instagram)
6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

holy ****, i'm only like a minute into the actual interview, and it's a gold mine. it foreshadowed so many things to come :orangu:

• Britney preferring to wear her own stuff vs what someone else picks out for her
  • Her unique terms she uses: "funky casual" (cool and faded, term of endearment)

Lol **** isn't her thing but when she has control over costumes, they mysteriously get more and more skimpy over time.

3 hours ago, thanos18 said:

yes.I don't know the panic and meltdowns from all of you with britney face. from in the zone era britney face started to change. not very much but the first wrinkles had come for britney face and sometimes her face was Inflated too.she was still beautiful pretty and cute and not even close with ffney but the changes were there! hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4 maxresdefault.jpgd7985d66b99fa9f7cac213dbf5162c18.jpg18816036_10213371022696835_1313090901_n.

2 hours ago, LANA B QUEEN said:

her face changed so much in 2002-2003 like its only one year how human's face could change so quickly 

2 hours ago, thanos18 said:

break up with justin really affected her in a very bad way + unhealthy life (cigarettes ,alcohol,***** maybe)  she was not good mentally but she was fought it back then

Smoking a lot of weed with KFed

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

she also said that she said herself in 10 years time (so 2013):

• she wanted kids - she got it
  • she wanted 5 kids - close enough
  • a huge house - got it
  • ..in Rome - nope
  • musicals and films - not really
  • challenge herself -  :frenchy:

6 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

she also said that she said herself in 10 years time (so 2013):

• she wanted kids - she got it
  • she wanted 5 kids - close enough
  • a huge house - got it
  • ..in Rome - nope
  • musicals and films - not really
  • challenge herself -  :frenchy:

But I don't think she was expecting what would happen to her in the future, so....

I mean its kind of normal for the skin to show first signs of agin at that age. Some people just have it more than others.  Its a slight difference tho.  Also people need to realize that because of all the traelling and partying she once did she missed out on a lot of sleep. that ages you too.

also it reallly depends on how much sleeps she got at the time, how her make up, the lighting and her pose was. these were all in 2003 and in some she looks very exhauseted and "older" or more word down. and in others she is practically glowing.

normal_72~5.jpgnormal_TRL_282129.jpg

004~19.jpgnormal_XRAY_gala_28729.jpg

normal_20030412_KCA_Arrivals_53.jpgnormal_rsparty_282029.jpg

10 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean its kind of normal for the skin to show first signs of agin at that age. Some people just have it more than others.  Its a slight difference tho.  Also people need to realize that because of all the traelling and partying she once did she missed out on a lot of sleep. that ages you too.

also it reallly depends on how much sleeps she got at the time, how her make up, the lighting and her pose was. these were all in 2003 and in some she looks very exhauseted and "older" or more word down. and in others she is practically glowing.

normal_72~5.jpgnormal_TRL_282129.jpg

004~19.jpgnormal_XRAY_gala_28729.jpg

normal_20030412_KCA_Arrivals_53.jpgnormal_rsparty_282029.jpg

yea always depends on the camera and lightning tho

Archived