Everytime I watch this I cringe...

Guest $elfish

Guest $elfish

i can't I would be embarrassed af if I was him 

he didn't even get the lyrics right for circus:jackk: and at the end when he paused he looked like he was gonna ****** britney because she said no :orangu:

(I bet this ***** has an exhale account tho)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

He started too early :meltdown:

and skipped like 30 lines.

I could tell from her face that she didn't wanna be mean to him which is why she only said no, but she was legitimately creeped out, and I wouldn't blame her. I've called Britney Godney before but I don't actually think she's God.

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

While I think that he was really cringy and not talented at all, it would have been nice of her to thank him for the flowers even though it's kind of creepy.

1 hour ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

While I think that he was really cringy and not talented at all, it would have been nice of her to thank him for the flowers even though it's kind of creepy.

she did, they just didn't air that part

i remember when they showed a preview of it, they showed her saying "thank you" but still being freaked out :orangu: 

1 hour ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

she did, they just didn't air that part

i remember when they showed a preview of it, they showed her saying "thank you" but still being freaked out :orangu: 

here it is (stupid cheap exhale didn't let me edit it)

4 hours ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

i can't I would be embarrassed af if I was him 

he didn't even get the lyrics right for circus:jackk: and at the end when he paused he looked like he was gonna ****** britney because she said no :orangu:

(I bet this ***** has an exhale account tho)

4:27 Britney's flowers......................... :moorangu: 

Archived