''Who can she trust'' Question

Is this the real song? I already know this isn't her singing because her voice sounds really different (but maybe this is HER and they autotuned her voice a lot anyways IDK)

I've been listening to this for the past week and if britney would sing this it would be AMAZING even tho the lyrics have nothing to do with the song title. The chorus is missing and every time they skip to the second verse I cry a bit :mariahstare:

Also, if anybody's got info on the song would they please share it because i can't find anything on the internet and i'm so desperate to find some answers right now:meltdown:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Dragon's Daughter said:

Is this the real song? I already know this isn't her singing because her voice sounds really different (but maybe this is HER and they autotuned her voice a lot anyways IDK)

I've been listening to this for the past week and if britney would sing this it would be AMAZING even tho the lyrics have nothing to do with the song title. The chorus is missing and every time they skip to the second verse I cry a bit :mariahstare:

Also, if anybody's got info on the song would they please share it because i can't find anything on the internet and i'm so desperate to find some answers right now:meltdown:

It's fake, the original never leaked

1 hour ago, Dragon's Daughter said:

It's Viollin by Lolene, it's such a good song. They use her songs as snippets but at least you get introduced to music that's really good. I was so getting into her ever since the source of their snippets we're revealed. :giggleney:

50 minutes ago, Lucky's ***** said:

It's Viollin by Lolene, it's such a good song. They use her songs as snippets but at least you get introduced to music that's really good. I was so getting into her ever since the source of their snippets we're revealed. :giggleney:

Thank you for telling me the name of the song! I can finally listen to the full version :kiss:

Archived