Britney Spears is like pizza: truth tea.

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

And I'm thankful for it.

giphy.gif

A friend mentioned to me that Britney is like pizza... it's a great analogy.

Sure, there are better foods than pizza, worse too, but pizza is a great comfort food and classic. Reliable. Never changes. Hits the spot.

That's Britney.  She's been in the game for over 20 years, but she hasn't changed herself to become something she's not (unlike Katy Perry).  You can never go wrong with her singles, and she always has a sweet, friendly attitude. 

She's like Michael Jackson... they evolved in their music, but not their personas. And that's why we love them, they gave us a chance to instead of pushing some fake 'new me' bullshit each era.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

giphy.gif

You shut your ***** mouth.

I mean... You're not wrong, but still ******* rude. Take a downvote, *****. Also, where'd you cute AVI go? Was you stealing pics like @Britneybbhmm?

There were long periods where I didn't log into this site, and during one of those periods my avi and sig disappeared along with that In the Zone album icon under my details :BBMAney:

Archived